Ford Focus Forum banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well today was a normal day at work until I saw what the new maintenance kid (18yr. old) has done to his car. Without further waiting here are the pics as well as a link to my album with the rest of the pics:

The car

Got NOS?

Gotta love APC...

Stickers and bolt on pipes add 19whp

Type S steering wheel cover

BTW if you can’t tell already it’s a Chrysler LeBaron, it has been spray painted twice since he started working at my company it’s been silver and now is black (done both paint jobs in our companies parking lot with spray paint cans). Someone needs to help this poor kid. One thing comes to mind WHY.....

Here is the album:
Lebaron for life....

Rick

·
I see what you did there.
1,608 Posts
thats one hot, HOT car!

·
Registered
2,847 Posts
Rice-O-Roni (domestic ricer)

·
Registered
36 Posts
That is NOT a LeBaron, it's a K car with a slip cover.

P.S. tell him to keep dimpling the body work. He'll get more speed and longer drives you know, like a golf ball.

·
Registered
3,357 Posts
C'mon – that thing is hilarious! When I was in high school, my friend's first car was a 1979 VW Rabbit Diesel. We painted flames on it, we painted eyes on the rear mirros, racing stripes, and in big red letters across the hatch "PHAT"!
That car was so funny! We had a great time with it even though it was a POS and hopefully the dude with the X5 above :)D) is doing the same thing.

·
Don't Call Me Gaga!
30,267 Posts
Yes it is.

A what cover?

It is an AA Body Lebaron... Lebarons came in K bodies, H bodies (GTS), J bodies (GTC), and AA bodies (that one).

·
Registered
2,949 Posts
Yes it is.

A what cover?

It is an AA Body Lebaron... Lebarons came in K bodies, H bodies (GTS), J bodies (GTC), and AA bodies (that one).
Isn't it great that a National SCCA trophy winner knows this crap??

·
Registered
729 Posts
if i get a chance here soon ill snap a pic of my buddies 93 or so cavelier....THAT will make u laugh

·
Registered
1,363 Posts

That was the funniest post on FJ in a long time.

Man, some people

1 - 20 of 33 Posts