Ford Focus Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
███████
2,662 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys ! well I thought I would take out the ole video camera and tape my focus going 0-60
my mods are;

Diablosport Delta tune / 2-tune Switchable
SVT Header - Thanks Elderfeces !!
Focus Central ORP
Stock exhaust - Removed resonator
AEM - CAI

well here you go !
Click here to see Video

·
Registered
44 Posts
Kewl

·
Registered
5,580 Posts
sorry to burst ur bubble man, but those kinds of videos are not allowed on the site. falls under steet racing/agressive driving. i suggest u haul *** on the track instead.

thx

-Ult

·
Registered
2,538 Posts
sorry to burst ur bubble man, but those kinds of videos are not allowed on the site. falls under steet racing/agressive driving. i suggest u haul *** on the track instead.

thx

-Ult

Are you serious? That video looked pretty harmless to me. He didn't appear to be racing anybody, and he never even got going very fast.

For that matter, the exhaust sounded stock, and there was no tire chirping. I'm no fan of street racing, but I've seen old men on Rascal scooters who posed more of a threat to society than that...

·
███████
2,662 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
yea.... I don't street race I leave that up to the honda guys, I'm not gonna contribute to the demise of car cusomization by street racing, this was a simple 0-60 RUN NOT RACING......

you can go 0-60 on a freeway on-ramp so how's this concidered racing ult ? I posted 0-60 MPH run not "racing nobody to 60"

Thanks for the comments guys !

·
Registered
719 Posts
Ult is just waiting in the shadows to attack, forgive him he does it everytime he get's the chance. that was pretty good for an auto! sounds EXACTLY like mine!

·
Registered
993 Posts
"man that thing hauls ass"

·
Registered
5,514 Posts
most of the sound coming from the AEM? or does the header have something to do with it?

·
Registered
426 Posts
Your car sounds great. Hope to have my 03 sedan sounding that good.

·
Registered
46 Posts
hahahahhahaahhahahahahahahahahahhahahahaha....racing..ahahahhahahahahaha...thats the gayest thing ive ever heard...being a car enthusiast and not finding out what your car can do is like buying a pocket pussy and not using it..

1 - 14 of 14 Posts