Ford Focus Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
211 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I had a black 06 zx5 a few yrs back and always wanted a svt but just coukdnt get one at that point. Fast forward 2 yrs and some one i sold parts to from my 06 was selling this car. I jumped at the opertunity and made a 12 hr round trip to get the car. It had some surface rust on bottom of doors and hatch witch i sanded and primed. My main goal for this car is a fun mountain carver/autocross car. First pic is how i got it and second pic is with chrome svt170 style lights that i bought.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

·
Registered
373 Posts
Witch one has the old lights again? And what are u doing with them? Nice looking car looks like it was probably taken care of.

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

·
Registered
211 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Top pic with machs is how i got the car. The machs are sold though. From what i know an older guy owned it before the person who i bought it from owned it.

·
Registered
373 Posts
I got confused because I thought the machs were the the most sought after though I do like the euro ones too. Are you going to do a build thread or keep it stock?

·
Registered
211 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
The machs are very sought after i just like the euro lights more. Im putting new factory suspension on in next few weeks wile im replaceing the clutch. As time goes on i may or may not build it im not shure yet.

·
Registered
373 Posts
Its an excellent platform to modify. Lots of parts available and lots of people on this forum that can help you along.

·
Registered
211 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
There is for shure alot of knoledge on this form.

·
Registered
37 Posts
Love Sonic Blue!

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

·
Registered
37 Posts
Its my fav color svt man.

Same here, even though I currently have a silver SVTF.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

1 - 11 of 11 Posts