Ford Focus Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
2002 SVT Focus - Anyone trade or attempt to trade in their SVT? I was wondering what the dealer offered. Thanks for the help.

·
Registered
106 Posts
Re: 02 SVT Trade In Value - Please answer if you k

I checked Kelly Blue Book KBB.Com

they say a 2002 is worth $10,175 as a trade in

I knew the value would be low... Guess it is a good thing I plan on keeping mine for a while

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Wanted a Roush GT. i will not trade the car for that amount. My 99 Expedition with 75K in fair condition has a better trade value.

I'm sad now. Ford's zeal to sell cars comes at the expense of their owners. Oh well.

·
Registered
1,324 Posts
Well, it is a buyers market right now, and not a seller market. Having 0% interest with $3k off on almost any new car does not help the value of it in the long run. It also does not help to see all these problems posted in the news about the ford focus.

·
Registered
534 Posts
Dont sell it just keep it as a daily driver or try not to put to much money into it cause you would get it back like some people I know

·
Registered
4,803 Posts
lourenco nailed it. Nobody's buying used cars these days due to the low interest rates and incentives out there.

·
Registered
426 Posts
Best bet is to go somewhere and see what they actually offer you. KBB is pretty much worthless IMO.

Your best bet would be to sell it privately if you really want to sell it.

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
It was just a thought. I really like the car but at heart I'am a V8 rumble kinda guy.

The car is staying right where it is. I had a weak moment. Plus I FINALLY got my corrected Intrax on the car!!!!!! I owe Deezlen (sp) pictures but my pic's are on another PC along with my password for my old screen name (TampaSVTF).

1 - 9 of 9 Posts