Ford Focus Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
1,129 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
last week i installed a VIS striker(drift) body kit F-1 fenders and a trd style spoiler and got my windows professionally tinted. i think it definately helped the look. all i need now are some st170 headlights and the turbo kit is already in the works tell me what you think

·
Look under the curve... UNDER THE CURVE!
3,134 Posts
Looking good man! I recognize the Resevoir. Good to see that you've gotten it all fixed up after your accident this winter.

·
Ho, ho, ho... Green Giant
4,287 Posts
well, i can certainly appreciate the effort that went into it. everything looks like it was done well and with a lot of time and care, but there a re a few things i would change. this is just my opinion, and we all know the sayings about opinions....

i gues the 1st thing that gets me is the front bumper. individually, i like it alot. but, look at the car from the side. the lower line that runs up to just below the vent in front of the wheel well doesn't flow to the rest of the kit. IMO, it should flow into the same line as the sideskirts which are much lower.

aside form that, i would ditch the tails for a set of tinted stockers and ditch the vinyl.

but hey, it's not my car. you like it and that's all that matters. like i said, it at least looks like something that someone spent a lot of time and effort on, which shows some pride for your ride. the ST170s and euro grille will definetely finish that front end off!

Mike

·
Registered
2,368 Posts
An intercooler would also really finish the front off. Nice focus, good work done. Those fenders are pretty unique. Nice wheels.

·
Registered
18,488 Posts
fenders look odd...still need to lose the blue graiffics for some better color/designed ones (cuz i kno its promotion material)...and not too fond of that bumper

like the wing tho, cant wait to see the turbo

-chris

·
Registered
5,141 Posts
looks good. Would look a lot better without the vinyl and the wing. Leave the vinyl for the rice
the wings cool one of the best i have seen on a C-dan

·
Registered
1,129 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
i amnot a huge fan of vinyl but it is what i do for a side job so i just advertise with my car and change it often. blue doesnt look good in the pics but in person it looks great. thanks for all the comments so far

oh ya and the side skirts and rear bumper are the only selection through vis for a 4 door sedan

·
Registered
3,186 Posts
Lookin' good, Bob!

Did you get my note the other day?

Anyways, I'm glad to see that the rebuild happened and that you were able to get that ONE rim you needed. Definately dig the spoiler fo sho!

Rusty

·
Registered
1,267 Posts
that wing really sets off the back of a sedan. one of the best wings i ahve seen. As for the grafix and tailights i would say loose those. Other than that nice ride

·
Registered
1,129 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
no i didnt get your note, was it on here or aroujnd town?

·
Registered
924 Posts
i think i have the same rims as you

·
Registered
3,186 Posts
I stick a note on the windshield on the 4th. Basically said the same stuff I said above.

You were parked on the edge of the mall's parking lot near Golden Corral buffet.

Those fenders actually functional?

·
Registered
1,129 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
they probably could be functional but right now i just hear my intake better haha. ya i am working at golden corral now so ill be there most every night

1 - 19 of 19 Posts