Ford Focus Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I bought an aftermarket catalytic converter section years back and it ended up cracking off at the flange yesterday and am looking for either a better quality bolt on converter or if anyone knows where I could find used factory oem converter section.

Thanks.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Re: Catalytic Converter

Sorry, forgot to clarify in my title and post. Just updated it for no further confusion. I am looking for the SVT Zetec converter pipe, so it would have to have the 2.5'' inner diameter ends. Let me know if that is the one you have.

·
Registered
3 Posts
I'm looking for a replacement catalytic converter for my 2002 SVT Focus. I'm having a real time trying to sort out what fits and doesn't. Any recommendations/links? I have a shop lined up that can do some modifications, but obviously less modifying is better and direct fit would be great!

Thanks!

·
Registered
136 Posts
i dont know if the mods allow me to do this. cuz i posted multiple items in one thread FS. but if they do, i have a svt catalytic converter for a focus svt 2002 roughly 75k miles. Let me know in a PM because that what i usually check. thanks.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Re: Catalytic Converter

Sorry, forgot to clarify in my title and post. Just updated it for no further confusion. I am looking for the SVT Zetec converter pipe, so it would have to have the 2.5'' inner diameter ends. Let me know if that is the one you have.
I've got a 2002 focus svt sitting in my back yard it's the top of the line model n low miles but front end damage would that fit your 2003?

I bought an aftermarket catalytic converter section years back and it ended up cracking off at the flange yesterday and am looking for either a better quality bolt on converter or if anyone knows where I could find used factory oem converter section.

Thanks.
Ive got a 2002 stock svt cat that'll bolt. Right up call if you want itcall. Me +1 423-661-4654

1 - 13 of 13 Posts