Ford Focus Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
3,666 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well with the first Sunday of Football of the season...Ford was in effect with the new F-150 advertising. I was quite impressed by their advertising for a change...they went into details on how they made the truck better and pumped you up for buying one.....any comments?

·
Registered
7,351 Posts
Well with the first Sunday of Football of the season...Ford was in effect with the new F-150 advertising. I was quite impressed by their advertising for a change...they went into details on how they made the truck better and pumped you up for buying one.....any comments?
I thought it was quite well done myself. Wish they could do something like that with the new focus.

·
Registered
424 Posts
they could do it for the focus but very little has changed we are not getting the new focus
, i think it would be cool to have a commercial like the f-150's though.(good commercial for a change)

·
INCREDIBLY SHRINKING POST COUNT!!! (PSST...Add 10K
6,259 Posts
I thought the F-150 commercials were well done too

Keep in mind though the F-150 is Ford's biggest investment/profit and counts for a majority of the total sales for the company so they are going to advertise the heck out of it to make sure it continues to remain the number one selling vehicle on the market.We will see when the final figures for the 2004 model year are tallied.

·
Registered
2,864 Posts
the one where they show the chassis on the machine and then the truck going over the bumps ALMOST made me think about getting one, then i saw the Z roadster commercial and the moment was gone.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts