Ford Focus Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
At the local dealer, they had an 04' F-150 extended cab FX4. This thing was sweet!!!! I absolutely love it. The interior is beautiful. There are some small details that really make it a cool truck, like the small windows in the back roll down, the ford emblem on the back is huge and really stands out. Overall i think they did a wonderfull job on this truck!!!

·
Registered
2,864 Posts
i saw one about 3 months ago at our dealer, i love it also. I wouldnt buy it, but i would take it if someone gave it to me.

·
Registered
222 Posts
My dealer just got them in as well and they are freakin great. Too bad I cant afford one.

·
INCREDIBLY SHRINKING POST COUNT!!! (PSST...Add 10K
6,259 Posts
Today when I brought my SVTF in to the Ford dealership to have the horn replaced under warranty they had (5) 2004 F-150 XLT's and (1) XLT Lariat edition very nice looking I agree
.The interiors were very contemporary looking too.Kind of looks like a smaller version of the F-250.Prices on those ran $30,000 for the XLT extended cabs to $33,000 for the Lariat
.Anyway I am sure as more come in to stock they will be priced lower since these were very well equipped.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts