Ford Focus Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
1,738 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
\'04 Legacy Pics (56K warning)

Subaru is supposed to show off the new Legacy on May 23, 2003, but thanks to spy shoots, we get to see it now. Man I hope the rumors about a 350-hp STi edition of the wagon are true, I won't have to save up so much to get the Audi S4 Avant

The one's in the pics are obviously the Japanese version which has the 2.0L 276hp engine.

More pics here

G

·
0 Posts
Re: \'04 Legacy Pics (56K warning)

Hmmm...350 HP Wagon
I like the look as well.

=dRe=

·
Registered
6,179 Posts

Wow, if you hadn't said it was a Scooby, I would have sworn it was a spy shot of a Mazda 6 mid model refresh. Nice car, but not exactly unique looking.

·
Registered
1,738 Posts
Discussion Starter #6

Originally posted by teamDFL:
Wow, if you hadn't said it was a Scooby, I would have sworn it was a spy shot of a Mazda 6 mid model refresh. Nice car, but not exactly unique looking.
<font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial">Yep Rich, exactly what I was thinking, but with awd and if they do stuff a twin-turbo flat six in it good for 350HP, that's unique enough for me.

·
Registered
168 Posts

well It is alot better looking then the current one...I like it

·
Registered
6,179 Posts

No doubt, but personally, I'd rather have a Mazda 6 with the 3.0 and the Miller Cycle technology that they seem to have given up on. AWD would be nice too, but here in NC, not such an issue.

·
Registered
3,051 Posts

Regardless of what the new Legacy resembles, it is definetly the best looking Subaru ever!

·
Don't Call Me Gaga!
30,267 Posts

It is sort of like an Accord... Only not as ugly.

Not bad. A little too sedate for my tastes, but that is the target market.

·
Premium Member
3,128 Posts

Not bad. Not bad at all. It's kinda bland, but in a good way. Now bring it over here, Subaru! Better yet, give us the S401!

·
Registered
3,199 Posts

Now I am going to have to rethink the whole wagon deal.

·
Registered
2,864 Posts

everytime i decide on my new favorite car....someone comes out with something that just blows it away

·
Registered
3,046 Posts

Wagon.....

·
Registered
481 Posts

That Leg will be on sale in JDM as an '04. We will not see that car over here until they release the '05's sometime next year. They have done the same thing with the Impreza WRX. The JDM got them about 8-9 months prior to the release on the N/A market.
It seems that with FHI the N.Am market gets the updated version the following year of the JDM. We can only hope that this changes.
Cheers and kudo's on those nice pics.

·
Registered
135 Posts

I like the wagon, don't care about the sedan very much. Actually, I think they should just stop making sedans alltogether (yeah, I know it's dumb).

·
INCREDIBLY SHRINKING POST COUNT!!! (PSST...Add 10K
6,259 Posts

Looks nice

1 - 20 of 25 Posts