Ford Focus Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone know of a company making them? Or if a lip from a previous year could be modified to fit?

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Focus sport you say? Thanks, I'll have to check into that.

Found them, seems they make a fiberglass one as well that's a bit cheaper. Although still high I think it would be worth it. For any of you other 05ers out there: Front lips

·
Registered
253 Posts
there is another lip out for the 05's, Im not sure on the companies name, I think its auto ventshade or some crap like that. I saw it in a parts catalouge* while waiting in line at a parts store today.

·
Resident Wheel-Whore
10,594 Posts
There is a body kit I saw in Focus Fanatic, but don't remember who made it. But never mind, it was the whole bumper, not just the lip.

·
Registered
1,523 Posts
See I don't know if I want that lip or just wait for teh body kits to roll out
. Tuff desisions when you don't have any money.

·
Registered
39 Posts
it really depends on how sleek or noticeable you want your car. The only GOOD kits (this is subjective per person) I have seen are the rally/RS kit (F2 Focus and such). The rest (EVO kit) are ungoldy ugly. I hope that the 2005+ kits actually flow with the focus style. I dont like kits that immitate other cars (although, the skyline bumper isnt THAT bad).

Color of the car too...that CF on white looks hot. Mine is EYY (egg yolk yellow) and it might match, but its hard to tell....

For the price, I'd say wait...that's what Im doing anyways (plus there 10 other things I want to buy before that).

·
Registered
24 Posts
Color of the car too...that CF on white looks hot. Mine is EYY (egg yolk yellow) and it might match, but its hard to tell....
hehe, I'm in the same place as you, egg yolk yellow, but i've been playing with some cf. and trust me with the right rims, its just plain sick!, i'm loving it!

·
That one was just me not paying attention....and s
7,509 Posts
1 - 9 of 9 Posts