Let me know what you think..... I will post more pics soon

·
Registered
1,704 Posts
Good start needs a drop!

·
Registered
1,502 Posts
not bad... i'll holla if i see u in the 305, lol.

·
Registered
726 Posts
Get some more picks up of the car during the day n drop it like its hot eibach sportlines with fswerks kyb adjustable dampers is affordable and decent you can get a nice drop off of that

·
"Shut Up man, get on my horse"
3,634 Posts
Nice :thumbup:

·
Registered
199 Posts
not bad... i'll holla if i see u in the 305, lol.
305??
i have friends on xbox live that are from the 305. their gamertags have 305 in each of them.. lol.

and as for your car. nice as **** bro. cant wait to get my subs in. all i need is to find a cheap box and amp and im good to go.
i got 2 12" MTXs.
dont know what amp to get. so yeah nice ass car.
drop would be nice, other than that all you need now is a bassnectar CD in your car and blast that ****!!

·
Registered
6,996 Posts
305??
i have friends on xbox live that are from the 305. their gamertags have 305 in each of them.. lol.

and as for your car. nice as **** bro. cant wait to get my subs in. all i need is to find a cheap box and amp and im good to go.
i got 2 12" MTXs.
dont know what amp to get. so yeah nice ass car.
drop would be nice, other than that all you need now is a bassnectar CD in your car and blast that ****!!

:lol::lol: kids....I remember the 3 12's I had in my car when I was in highschool. Like 1600 watts, I shattered my damn tail light it was so loud. The only car I have a sub in now is my focus and it's just a 15 with a 800 watt amp on it. I remember getting out of my 1600 watt stereo car shaking b/c it was so loud. This was before digital cameras were any good so we were using film and I dont have any pics on the computer.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts