Ford Focus Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2,782 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Any one have their JRSCed svt at the 1/4 mile track yet? What did your times look liike? Or, any one that knows JRSC 1/4 mile times please reply as well.

·
Registered
2,782 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
So with just the jrsc you ran a 14.7? Very nice. I am looking for a high 13, once I add the jrsc, and cam gear. Check my sig for other mods that will be helping the s/c breath. May have to get some drag radials to help get me there also.

·
Banned
1,599 Posts
Ya- Id be happy with that
Im getting a bonus check here where I work (Progressive) hopefully I will be going with the JRSC. I am still sorta undecided about which way to go, either a turbo or going this route.

Wheres the best place to get this kit from? Jackson's website?

Ricky ro

·
Registered
170 Posts
Wheres the best place to get this kit from? Jackson's website?
Hate to turn this into a classified, which I actually have, but check out my signature. I will let the coupon go for $600, which is basically giving you $400 towards a supercharger from Moss Motors. They have the SVT charger listed at $2995, so that is putting it at about 2599, a great price.

Come on guys, you know you want this! Don't make me keep saving and get it for myself!

·
Registered
30 Posts
Hate to turn this into a classified, which I actually have, but check out my signature. I will let the coupon go for $600, which is basically giving you $400 towards a supercharger from Moss Motors. They have the SVT charger listed at $2995, so that is putting it at about 2599, a great price.

Come on guys, you know you want this! Don't make me keep saving and get it for myself!
Their site says the price is $2699, not $2995. So how does this coupon work? If someone buys it from you for $600, they turn around and apply the $1000 off of the Moss Performance price of $2699? Who issued the coupon?

1 - 9 of 9 Posts