Ford Focus Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
2,517 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well here she is. Off of my 1996 Ford Contour ZETEC. Came out EXACTLY how i wanted it, color wise that is. Not bright and in your face, but just adds to the engine bay. Major props to http://www.cbsforless.com/index.html
Heck of a price and top notch quality! The color is black smoke chrome with a high gloss clear. Very cool metallic sheen to it in certain light/angles. Tell me what ya think!

Up next is an induction system with a wine to it

·
Registered
76 Posts
and you think you're special?

just kidding
- looks beautiful hon

·
Registered
2,838 Posts
Nicky it looks great, but those cams look even better!!
(How many times am I going to say that??)

·
Registered
744 Posts
any chance I can get a part number for that valve cover?
ps. looks nice

·
Registered
2,517 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I dont know of a part number but im sure a junk yard has one.

·
Registered
3,248 Posts
I like that nick, I guess I'll have to get them to do mine. I'll have to borrow your plastic cover while my metal one is being done.....we'll talk later. After all, we have other things to chat about too

·
Registered
3,853 Posts
Wow that looks really nice! DAmn...I'd have gone for the EXACT same look...not blingy, very simple but EFFECTIVE as hell.

Damn. I like alot! Two

Now is that valve cover just another plastic valve cover? Or are the Contour Zetec covers metal?

Very nice once again!

BTW, you have a PM Nick!

·
Registered
2,517 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Thanks for the good words everyone! The contour cover is metal. If you do get one from a junk yard make sure it has the grommets in it (each bolt hole gets metal grommet) The bolts are shorter then the focus stock bolts, so go to an autoparts store and get some that are about an inch and a half long. Also the felpro gasket kit from autozone is good stuff for 20 bucks.

·
Registered
3,199 Posts
Looks Awesome. I may have to do this to my valve cover. Since mine is metal too. Don't ask me for a part number as I do not have one. This came stock on my 2000 ZX3. Hmm, might take the plastic one off of my 2001 ZX3 and swap the metal one from mine when I get rid of my 2000.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts