Ford Focus Forum banner

10/28 Sonic G2G

905 Views 61 Replies 16 Participants Last post by  Massive
Sonic on Broadway & Rural @ 8 pm.

See less See more
1 - 20 of 62 Posts
i'm there.
I might make it, if I get all the stuff done to the car before Friday night.
i'm in!
I'll be there depending on if I get this job or not.
Do you mean the "kitchen" pass.
See less See more
sorry guys, can't make this one. i'm in the studio all weekend. working on some prints and planning to remove the remaining decals from my car when i have time. maybe have the new graphics by next weekend... ?

...mingo
not gonna be able to make it this time, goin to the big hole in the ground lol my mom's flyin out here from NC
but i'll be at the next get together
Hey guys what's the car show this weekend in Scottsdale with all the old Ferrari's and hi perf. cars like that???
^^^^???? Don't know here. Never seen Ferrari's at the pavs. Maybe your talking about Barrett/Jackson?, but that's not a car show...its an auction.
I got an email back from Roch, he said he didn't have anything going for tomorrow night, so he'll be there. I'll call him tonight to remind him
See less See more
Hey did we decide to do this one at 8 instead of the usual 9?
that is what Chris said. not sure if there is a reason behind this. short of he is the one who set this one up.
See less See more
I don't know why I said 8...but yeah, pretty much because I said 8, not any particular reason...lol...we can change it if everyone wants to. It's a little easier for me to get a babysitter earlier, but I don't think it would matter much.

I just threw something out early in the week so that we could get some people to definitely be there, 'cause I heard there were some issues last Friday.
yeah, 8 works best for me
8 works for me.
1 - 20 of 62 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.