Ford Focus Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
TEAM Member
86 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

Redline Tuning is having a group buy (or discount) on our popular Ford Focus Quick-Lift kits. We are selling our Focus Quick-Lift kit for $39.95 plus shipping, which is $10 off the normal price for a limited time.

The discounted price will be available from Aug. 8th - Aug. 24th. Orders will be shipped out as they come in. The link to purchase will be active from the 8th through the 24th of August.
(Purchase Here)

Our kit will work on most carbon fiber hoods as well, though we do not have an accurate list of which models because not all customers let us know what hood they have installed the kit on. Though, most customers with carbon fiber hoods have posted in this forum, so please search it for the details.

Feel free to visit our web site to read the details about the Focus Quick-Lift kit, or search this forum for customer feedback and details on individual installations. You can also download our installation manual directly from our web site to see how easily the kit installs... Write us if you have any questions. Average installation time is less than an hour.

Make this popular mod. a reality on your Focus!

Thanks,
Redline Tuning

·
Registered
70 Posts
Oh

I want to order now

·
Registered
3,046 Posts
WTF, a thread like this should be in "New Products & Deals" or "Group Buy" forum.

·
Registered
997 Posts
ATTENTION REDLINE TUNING!!!!

originally posted in Focaljet guidelines:

Try to post to the forum that is most appropriate for the topic being presented. If you DO post in the wrong forum, expect your post to be moved. Please DO NOT start a "where did my thread go?" thread.
No cross-posting (posting links in one FJ forum to a thread in another FJ forum).

·
Registered
997 Posts
WTF, a thread like this should be in "New Products & Deals" or "Group Buy" forum.
i guess they figured they would have their bases covered and just SPAM everyone with it
wanna send me an email about it too redline?

·
TEAM Member
86 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
i guess they figured they would have their bases covered and just SPAM everyone with it

Redline Tuning is an official sponsor on Focaljet. We asked Ron, the owner or Team Director here at FocalJet, his permission to hold this thread as a sticky for two weeks during the time our sale was active. This was asked, granted and carried out by him as it is something that we don't have the ability to do anyhow. This is the only sticky thread we have ever requested. We are sorry if this is offending anyone, however we only have activity in the Exterior forum as this is a primary area our products are related. We appologize if this is an inconvenience to you; however, we would appreciate a considerate response. An email or note to us, or to those on FocalJet would be appropriate, and this would have been easily explained.

Again, we'll pass on your concern back to Ron as he was our initial contact and the person whom we requested this from.

Thanks,
Brian

Redline Tuning

·
TEAM Member
86 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Hi demonfire,

Rivet guns range from $8 or $9 to $25. The only difference tends to be who is making it and whether it has a swivel head - which is unnecessary for most projects.

We recommend the Sears Craftsman model listed in the manual for most of our Quick-Lift kits. However, any model will work as long as it has a 3/16" rivet head (which should be what is installed in the riveter out of the package).

If you have any other questions, or if you can't find a riveter, let us know and we'll do our best answer it.

Thanks,
Brian

Redline Tuning

·
Registered
997 Posts

Redline Tuning is an official sponsor on Focaljet. We asked Ron, the owner or Team Director here at FocalJet, his permission to hold this thread as a sticky for two weeks during the time our sale was active. This was asked, granted and carried out by him as it is something that we don't have the ability to do anyhow. This is the only sticky thread we have ever requested. We are sorry if this is offending anyone, however we only have activity in the Exterior forum as this is a primary area our products are related. We appologize if this is an inconvenience to you; however, we would appreciate a considerate response. An email or note to us, or to those on FocalJet would be appropriate, and this would have been easily explained.

Again, we'll pass on your concern back to Ron as he was our initial contact and the person whom we requested this from.

Thanks,
Brian

Redline Tuning
the post was not regarding this one sticky thread. the post was regarding you putting something about this deal EVERYWHERE it could POSSIBLY fit in. it obvious that you are a sponsor, therefore it goes in "new products and deals"
Check out the
latest new products and specials from our sponsors.

please take note of this for future posting, just didnt want you to feel stupid, its just that when theres a thread about it in 3 diff forums, its kinda irritating. it is most certainly NOT a group buy however
for future reference, a group buy is when a GROUP of people have to buy a specific item to get it at a lower rate, if 1 person by themselves can get the reduced rate it is NOT a group buy, it is merely a sale.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts