Ford Focus Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
.... um ya i was on the highway after 2 weeks after geting my listens in a 2001 ford focus ZX3... hit a lot of traffic but i made up for that in the long run. After i passed a slow a$$ moving work van that was in the fast lane i had 2 swerve infron of it 2 miss this old granny cadi infront about 20 feet from the work van on the right lane (slow lane) then was goin about 65... down shifted 2 fourth held that till about 80 then went 2 fith and creeped up 2 about 101 then this SLOW moving handa civc (got 2 hate those things) was in the fast lane about 200 yrds infront .... had 2 slow down >=(
then slowly made it back home ... b.c doin 100+ was the goal of my weekend i did this on a Friday after school at about 4:50 ya fun teenage times they are!

·
Registered
75 Posts
Umm no offense, but people like you should not be allowed to drive. You are bound to kill someone doing stupd stunts like that. I bet you are in high school and not licensed more than 5 months. Slow down. Stupidity kills.

·
Registered
75 Posts
Oh yeah, and just putting a * in the word doesnt make it any more acceptable. Grow up.

·
Registered
30 Posts
dude your Fu*ked up- i started friving like that when i was 16 - im now 17 and have been pulled over 2wice, had 2 accidents, hit 3 walls, hit 2 pillars, and hit 3 pillars, and hit 2 signs...drivivng like that may seem fun but its not worth it, im alot more careful now, i advise you to be also

[ 05-10-2003, 01:17 AM: Message edited by: Pulled Over 2wice ]

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
ya ur right iv only had liscence for 2 weeks.... and im sorry i cant grow up yet havin 2 much fun...
.... stupid teenagers

·
Registered
30 Posts
Originally posted by Boobies:
ya ur right iv only had liscence for 2 weeks.... and im sorry i cant grow up yet havin 2 much fun...
.... stupid teenagers
<font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial">your lucky if youll have it for another 2

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Originally posted by Pulled Over 2wice:
dude your Fu*ked up- i started friving like that when i was 16 - im now 17 and have been pulled over 2wice, had 2 accidents, hit 3 walls, hit 2 pillars, and hit 3 pillars, and hit 2 signs...drivivng like that may seem fun but its not worth it, im alot more careful now, i advise you to be also
<font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial">Um well i dont even own the car or am really able 2 drive it... my mom let me drive it b.c dad was not home... hes the one not liking me 2 drive ... im addicted i want 2 go faster please pray for me

·
Registered
75 Posts
I hope your parents realize you are not intelligent enough to drive responsibly and prevent you from driving until you have at least completed puberty (that taken from your name and profile). Maybe then you will realize you are acting like an idiot.

·
Registered
30 Posts
</font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial">Originally posted by Pulled Over 2wice:
<font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial">Um well i dont even own the car or am really able 2 drive it... my mom let me drive it b.c dad was not home... hes the one not liking me 2 drive ... im addicted i want 2 go faster please pray for me
</font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial">
dude, it seriously is NOT worth it, slow the f down, i hope you get caught and thrown in jail for that man, your gonna hurt someone, ill i can pray for is that you don;t kill anyone, how do you think youd feel if you were doing 100 plus and lost control and went head first into someone, i dont think they or you would make it...
good luck
grow up

·
Registered
75 Posts
please pray for me
<font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial">I am not praying for you, but everyone else you are likely to kill.

[ 05-10-2003, 01:28 AM: Message edited by: CopperMach ]

·
Registered
280 Posts
hey dont diss on all teenagers, im 18 and i know everyone has gone 100+ before and yes postign that was stupid leaving a reason to leave bad remarks so grow up dont do it again and go to the track

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Originally posted by Focizx3:
hey dont diss on all teenagers, im 18 and i know everyone has gone 100+ before and yes postign that was stupid leaving a reason to leave bad remarks so grow up dont do it again and go to the track
<font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial">Replying 2 "iv be pulled over twice" if i did get hit like that i dont think i would have the enternal organs 2 think about the actions of what i did....

and 2 this guy.... I actually want 2 go 2 the track on fridays and saterdays 15$ for all day dragin fun... its just DAD wont let me drive so i have 2 get mom 2 let me out the house and the only place BARLY safe 2 go 100+ is highway so untill i fix my dad i will be on the highway

·
Registered
75 Posts
Originally posted by Focizx3:
<font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial">Sorry, not trying to say all teenagers are like that. I am 19, but I drive responsibly. If I go over 100, I do it safely, not swerving in and out of heavy trafic almost hitting trucks and hondas and grannies.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Originally posted by CopperMach:
</font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial">Originally posted by Focizx3:
<font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial">Sorry, not trying to say all teenagers are like that. I am 19, but I drive responsibly. If I go over 100, I do it safely, not swerving in and out of heavy trafic almost hitting trucks and hondas and grannies.</font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial">HEY IM NOT A FREAKING DUMBASS I WAS NOT AT ALL SWERVING LIKE SCREECHING THRU HEAVY TRAFIC I WAITED ALMOST 1 HR 2 GET OUT OF TRAFIC 2 DO ANYTHING ITS JUST I HAD 2 GET BETWEEN THOSE LOST 2 CARS!!!!!!!!!!!!! THEN I HAD FULL OPEN ROAD FOR LIKE A MILE OR 2
shame on u

·
Registered
75 Posts
</font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial">Originally posted by CopperMach:
</font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial">Originally posted by Focizx3:
<font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial">Sorry, not trying to say all teenagers are like that. I am 19, but I drive responsibly. If I go over 100, I do it safely, not swerving in and out of heavy trafic almost hitting trucks and hondas and grannies.</font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial">HEY IM NOT A FREAKING DUMBASS I WAS NOT AT ALL SWERVING LIKE SCREECHING THRU HEAVY TRAFIC I WAITED ALMOST 1 HR 2 GET OUT OF TRAFIC 2 DO ANYTHING ITS JUST I HAD 2 GET BETWEEN THOSE LOST 2 CARS!!!!!!!!!!!!! THEN I HAD FULL OPEN ROAD FOR LIKE A MILE OR 2
shame on u
</font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial">Shame on me? Lets think... There is only so much you can interpret from a post that says that you sped around a van and almost hit a granny... It just seems a little odd for the one who puts so many peoples lives in danger is ashamed of someone else who is concerned with it...

It's a pity.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
OK smart a$$ find in that msg where i SAID I ALMOST HIT THE CAR!!!! DO IT I DARE U YOU FREAKING GRANNY... i NEVER had any chance of losing any control or hitting anyone... u over do what happend i took all and every safty percoshin 2 make sure i did nothin wrong... u can atleast give me that... but u wont... b.c im a teenager that does not have a brain or any ANY! skill what so ever with anything i do

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
ill do this for YOU! ... i said i swerved out of its way ... u wana know why?! b.c i was picking up speed ... moving out from behind a car is what u do 2 AVOID hiting it
ok
k
thx
ok
thx for ur replys

·
Registered
75 Posts
Now this is becoming childish and you are becoming quite defensive.

As you said, you swerved to miss a granny. That is usually a sign that you almost hit them. Swerved is an evasive maneuver, used typically to avoid a collison or object. I may be missing something here, but from what you said, that appears like you almost hit them to me.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.