Ford Focus Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
148 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We travelled up 600 km 375miles to the reef in a group of 5 it was great fun. The 2 day event was totally stunning pity we only go 5 Foci. The older ford where more popular. But I got to put the RS around the 2.6km track and that was totally awsome.

A stop to look into the valley

Pit Stop

A bite to eat

The Group that went up

Notice our Club Shirts

The RS I got to play with

Focus on display

·
Registered
4,983 Posts

Jealous...Oh, so jealous!

Thanks for the great pics man!

·
Registered
727 Posts
Sweet!!!

·
Registered
446 Posts
Why can't we have RS here

·
Registered
406 Posts
The ford gods hate us.
HEY FORD WE WANT THE RS

·
Registered
1,110 Posts
In the prison guy from the new movie SWAT's voice: "I'll pay 100 million dollars to whomever gets me an RS. 100 million dollars!"

Okay, maybe not that much at all... but I've gotta say I love it.
WTG guys, you may only have five Focus guys, but I am sure that you will be getting more.

·
Registered
91 Posts
How was the drive in the RS.Good High End? Low End?
Details, plze

·
Registered
148 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Well don't be mad but we actually do not get the RS it was a one and only import for Ford to see if will run here they thinking about getting only 20 as they are only making 4500 of them this one was number 1418.

The power in 1st and 2nd is strong but Turbo boost is limited. 3rd well it just pulls sweet from about 2k up right to the end. but the performance is a little less than I expected as I have driven an aftremarket turbo Focus and it reallt pulls well but the RS has manners in the corners that no other Focus can beat 18 inch michies sure grip no boddy roll etc its just a pure breed.

We have a total of 35 Focus's in the club but they did not all want to travel that far. etc etc.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts