Ford Focus Forum banner

1 - 20 of 100 Posts

·
Registered
2,857 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just saw that Redline has released the registration on the Nov. 14 Focus Challenge event!

http://www.redlinetrackevents.com/event_nov_14.htm

Cost is $130 + $30 for a transponder and $10 for the gate fee (paid on the day of).

Just signed up! :)

Alan

·
Registered
19,264 Posts
WAIT!!!!!

Gotta sign up for the Focus Challenge link that will be forthcoming soon.

Sorry Alan, I'll have them take care of you.

·
Registered
2,857 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
DAMN! i thought that the FC signup was a seperate entity (ie. sign up for Both redline and FC). my bad!

Thanks

·
Registered
2,857 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I'd wait till they get the Focus Challenge link up and working. That should enable you to register for the event and FC at the same time.

·
Registered
11,368 Posts
Yeah, usually they help us FC folk out a bit. Just be patient. Todd promised us a link :D

·
Registered
2,741 Posts
Aren't the transponders included with the FC sign up?
Also for the new guys you need to register on the Focus Challenge web page and get your handy cap. Go here http://www.focuschallenge.com/ and sign up.
Has everyone else updated their handy caps?

I checked mine and I am at +3 with Rcomps and a +4 with my street tires. I hope I will be on the Rcomps. BTW what tread wear are 888's?

·
Registered
2,857 Posts
Discussion Starter #8 (Edited)
I'll be at +6.5 for this

RA-1's and R888's are both listed as a UTQG 100 AA A tread rating

·
Registered
566 Posts
mine shows 9.25 for SOW full track CW.

.....go! todd! go!..... does the chanting work? is the link up? :bow:

·
Registered
11,368 Posts
My handicap is 10.25

·
Registered
2,741 Posts
Clint your just going to shred the R1R's in the first practice session then you'll have to run the NT01's in the Challenge to give us a chance. lol

·
I AM THE MOFREAKINGMAN!
6,762 Posts
^:lol:, i gotta start getting used to the R1R's cause its the tire i plan to use in the redline time attack since im prepping the car for street class now. The R1R is a great tire, i feel it'll be able to handle the power my car makes

·
Registered
11,368 Posts
I have read a lot of stuff that says the R1R compound is too soft for a street tire and pretty much has to be shaved to 2-3/32 to be useable. It grains like a slick. I am interested to see what you think of it.

1 - 20 of 100 Posts