Ford Focus Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
19\" TSW

Yep! Monday they are on! 19" TSW Reflex custom milled to fit the Focus bolt pattern.
Pictures to come!

·
Registered
18,488 Posts
Re: 19\" TSW

nice! can't wait to see em on ur car...haven't seen a good set of 19's on a focus since kris's sick sedan

post em when u get em!

-chris

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter #4

Ugh, waiting is crap.
Should have them on by the end of the day! ^_^ I'm like a schoolgirl at the mall with mommys credit card! SOFREAKINEXCITED!

I've been poking around and cannot seem to find a decent picture of a Focus with 19's. I found one, which is on a motortrend site. Evolution in Motion? I searched and cannot find their page or more pics of their red car. Anyone know of a place where I can view another vehicle?

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter #5

www.ephektz.com/big.jpg

As promised. I apologise for the huge delay; in fact, that isn't even a decent pic. It was taken from my camera phone. Any of you peeps from Houston that are going to the Pre-Pig thing at Chachos will see em in person.

I am happy about the ride, look, fit and finish.

·
Registered
18,488 Posts

O M G

those are HUGE!
and i thought mine were big, help Peloton, i have rims envy!

u need to roll the fenders and drop the thing asap, because it kinda looks like the southern hooptie styling...ya kno

not knockin cuz i like em, just needs to be set right

-chris

·
WRAWRRR, BEAR CLAW!
19,258 Posts

Ugh, waiting is crap.
Should have them on by the end of the day! ^_^ I'm like a schoolgirl at the mall with mommys credit card! SOFREAKINEXCITED!

I've been poking around and cannot seem to find a decent picture of a Focus with 19's. I found one, which is on a motortrend site. Evolution in Motion? I searched and cannot find their page or more pics of their red car. Anyone know of a place where I can view another vehicle?
Here's our wagon with the Bonspeed 19 x 7.5s and 215/35/19 Yok Parada Spec 2

·
Registered
55 Posts

Jon's on 19s...

Anyone know off the top of their head what suspension and drop that is?

Thanks

·
Registered
55 Posts

Thank you

1 - 12 of 12 Posts