Ford Focus Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,217 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Man today at work a guy came in and said i have a car i want to donate 1988 Mazda RX7 81xxx miles what i seen almost perfect condition. I told the director that i would buy it, and she says my son needs a car, im like dayum i gots tha money hook me up. I looked at kbb.com and it says its worth about $3100 , but i offered about half of it, We dont need it at work so i figure might as well sell it to some one who will apprciate it then some one who will dog it

So hopefully if i bug her enough she will hopefully and pray for me sell it to me.

wish i had pics.

·
Banned
926 Posts
Drop a LS1 in it

·
Registered
1,217 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
considering my boss doesnt know much about the car or cars in general id offer a low price I started at 1k and moved to 1500

plz boss lady i need it..

·
Banned
926 Posts

·
Dyno Queen
7,859 Posts
Drop a LS1 in it
I have an ls1 rx7. ;-)
Give it to me...now!
zoom zoom. :) It is an '89 turbo 2 car with an LS1/T56. Some bolt ons and spray right now, probably going to procharge it very shortly. Looking for low low 10s and daily driveability (even though the focus is my daily driver) ;-)

·
Banned
926 Posts
You can actually fit a charger in there? And how is the driveability of it with the gear ratio?

·
Dyno Queen
7,859 Posts
You can actually fit a charger in there? And how is the driveability of it with the gear ratio?
Oh yea, it will fit. Quite frankly, I've got more room than a camaro/trans am does. The driveability with the 4.10s is awesome (both for having fun and normal driving as long as you are chill with it).... but don't expect to get around in any kind of adverse weather. I run sticky++ drag radials on the back. With any kind of street tire the car will completely obliterate the tires through well into 3rd gear/80mph.... and that includes a rolling move into the throttle, not just a stop. It makes for one hell of a fun car.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts