Ford Focus Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi, I just recently registered on your site (I so far like it) and was wondering if any of you guys knew any good sites that have parts for a 1988 toyota Supra. I just recently purchased it from a friend for $1700 and it is a non-turbo. I was looking for some tasteful body modifacations. I am not into or looking for items such as altezza's
, big wings, or stupid bodykits. Something tasteful. I am also looking for website that can address the engine side of things. I am looking at all motor right now, because I don't have the cash available for a turbo setup, mind you I only work at Hotdog On A Stick in the mall.

·
Registered
2,296 Posts
SOGI has all the info you need. I had an 88 Supra at once, fun car.

·
Registered
2,864 Posts
Originally posted by focusdchaos:
<font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial">my friend had one, that was a fun car. First 5 speed i ever drove. Supraforums.net or .com, i cant remember off the top of my head, is pretty nice.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Originally posted by ZX3guy182:
</font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial">Originally posted by focusdchaos:
<font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial">my friend had one, that was a fun car. First 5 speed i ever drove. Supraforums.net or .com, i cant remember off the top of my head, is pretty nice.</font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial">Unfortunetly this one is a Auto, but I do know how to drive a stick, quite well. I am also the proud owner of a BMW 320i 5spd. I have it seriously modded though, and it is curently running 11's all motor. I have some experience with the Supra, but not a great deal. My previous car was a 1991 Mercedes 190E, that had a few goodies on it, mostly set up for street and track, though.

·
Registered
38 Posts
I need to come work at your hotdog stand if it will generate enough income for an 11 second, all-motor car!!!!!!!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts