Ford Focus Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Car Czar of Death
4,784 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Me and Greg (with the yellow suicide doors) received first place at the Nopi show in Reading Pa. I took the Domestic Mild catagory and Greg got the Domestic Wild catagory.

I will post pictures tonight

Chris

·
Registered
836 Posts
Good Job chris.

On another note:

At least NOPI gave the Focus a chance. Unlike Hot Import Nights
The only 2 classes the focus fell in was 2 Door Mild, which includes all 2 door cars. That class was taken up by supra's and RX7's. And the other class was Domestic. Which was won by a Z28, Dodge Avenger, and Dodge Neon. They had a seperate class for almost every car maker, except Ford.

·
Registered
7,351 Posts
Sweet man... But how did u get the trophy home? Wouldn't that be added weight in the car?

·
Driver > Car
23,988 Posts
bowdown, just because he has performance mods and weight reduction instead of a ridiculous body kit, a mid wing, and 400 lbs in stereo, dont knock him.

·
Registered
7,351 Posts
bowdown, just because he has performance mods and weight reduction instead of a ridiculous body kit, a mid wing, and 400 lbs in stereo, dont knock him.
U wanna step outside?
There's more ways to increase acceleration, other than weight reduction, ride sacrafice, and lack of normal comforts that make a car enjoyable to drive (power steering, brakes, a/c, stereo, interior panels, seats, windsheild...).

1 - 6 of 6 Posts