Ford Focus Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
117 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey Jetters,

Anyone know where I can find chrome "2.0" and "Duratech" or "Dtech" badges? I was thinking about applying these to the front quarter panels...similar to the "5.0" and "GT" of the Mustang.

Damage

·
I have a golden finger
1,834 Posts
part of the problem could be that theres no H in duratec...
but seriously, go to batinc.net and go to the exterior pdf. theres a 2.0 emblem there

·
Registered
117 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
LOL.....Thanks.

·
Banned
20 Posts
Something like this?

My friend got them at bat Inc. In sarsota, thats his car, ill ask him if they had duratec badges as well. I have a 2001 SE with a 2.0 maybe I should get some hmmmmmmmmmmm

·
Registered
1,080 Posts
Yes, but be careful because the "2.0" emblems are more of a "black chrome" than a true shiny chrome. I bought one for the back of my car and it doesn't match the chrome badges - so I left it off.

·
Registered
8,101 Posts
Uhh, is your friend sure he has a 2.0? STs only come with the 2.3.

·
Registered
117 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thanks to all... and yes that's exactly the idea I had!

·
Registered
48 Posts
Thats not a ST in the picture. If you notice, the ST is not available in that color. Alsothere is no side molding on that car and the mirrors appear to be unpainted. Id have to say it is probably just a ZX4 with ST wheels.

·
Registered
8,101 Posts
Thats not a ST in the picture. If you notice, the ST is not available in that color. Alsothere is no side molding on that car and the mirrors appear to be unpainted. Id have to say it is probably just a ZX4 with ST wheels.
I lose the Focus identification contest, then.

·
Registered
1,347 Posts
There's 2 reds for the 2005s?

·
Banned
20 Posts
That kids name is nick? I think, he gave me a FJ card a while ago and he sent me some pics of his car and helped me use this site. He says its a hatchback and he got the wheels. My car is a diffrent color red its like bright red with no flake. Its a sedan it says SE on the back its really nice.

·
Registered
117 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
LOL....all I know is my ride is Sangria Red!!!!
Thanks,
Damage

1 - 13 of 13 Posts