Ford Focus Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
306 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone know if anyone makes 20 inch wheels in a 4x108 bolt pattern? I dont think anyone does, but just seeing if someone else might know. If not 20s who makes 19inch wheels in 4x108 bolt pattern. I dont wanna hear that 19s or 20s wont fit or they will rub or make the car really slow or undrivable please. Just what kinda wheels can I get in 19s or perhaps 20s if possible.

·
Registered
751 Posts
The only company I know of that makes "racing" wheels in 19" is Axis. You wont find any others unless you want some 50lb bling bling rims. Most racing wheel manufacturers have no need to make wheels bigger than 18" so the rarley do.

·
Registered
744 Posts
Does anyone know if anyone makes 20 inch wheels in a 4x108 bolt pattern? I dont think anyone does, but just seeing if someone else might know. If not 20s who makes 19inch wheels in 4x108 bolt pattern. I dont wanna hear that 19s or 20s wont fit or they will rub or make the car really slow or undrivable please. Just what kinda wheels can I get in 19s or perhaps 20s if possible.
they'll have to do a custom job....some notable companies: hre, racing hart, centerline, lorinser, etc....

·
Registered
306 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
smallest 20inch tire they make is 245-35, which I already have a set of in my shop (to test if that size tire/wheel will even actually fit up under a focus). Nice find on those 19s
I like em

·
Registered
306 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
minimal amount of work? lol thats prob not gonna work unless u jack ur car up. Im cutting the fenderwells and everything outta my car and building tubular framework to brace it up, I want mine to lay body on some big wheels. Ive set a 20inch wheel/tire next to my car and its freakin huge!

·
Banned
3,061 Posts
these come in 19 inch and in the foucs bolt pattern

as well as other kmc wheels come in 4x108

·
Registered
306 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
diff in size between 19s and 20s is alot, more then difference between a 18 and 19 because the smallest 20inch tire they make is 245/35s. What im gonna do to my car is just to get it extremely low...not necessarily to make big wheels fit.

·
Registered
152 Posts
very wrong....nitto makes a nt555 in a 225-35-20 so there is a smaller alternative...

as far as rims goes...i know konig and centerline make wheels in 19's for us i, however i used to work at a rim/tire shop and there are alot of companys that will drill custom bolt patterns for you if the company will sell them a "blank rim" do a search i know i read someone here on the jet has a set of custom drilled rims...just forget who, call that company and tell em you want a 20....i think it only cost like 25 per wheel to drill

·
Tarderatoraka: Red-SE-00'
7,592 Posts
very wrong....nitto makes a nt555 in a 225-35-20 so there is a smaller alternative...

as far as rims goes...i know konig and centerline make wheels in 19's for us i, however i used to work at a rim/tire shop and there are alot of companys that will drill custom bolt patterns for you if the company will sell them a "blank rim" do a search i know i read someone here on the jet has a set of custom drilled rims...just forget who, call that company and tell em you want a 20....i think it only cost like 25 per wheel to drill
HOLY OLD POST BATMAN!!!

IBbscdoesnotreplysincethisthreadisoldashell!!1

1 - 20 of 27 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Status
Not open for further replies.