·
Registered
2,296 Posts

Me likey! Let this car pick up where the Taurus SHO left off

*left off in 95, not left off in 98.

·
Registered
1,392 Posts
Looks pretty good, but I have to agree it looks a bit too much like the CTS. I think Cadillac would probably sue actually. I remember when BMW sued Pontiac because the nose of Pontiac's car had the same sort of divided snout the Bimmer's do.

·
Registered
1,184 Posts
i think im in love, that is beautiful.

·
Registered
1,450 Posts

yea i think they would get in a lil bit of trouble...but i still think it looks good

·
Registered
2,296 Posts

·
Registered
42 Posts
Geez Louise... Looks like a CTS, looks like an IS300, Hell, it even looks like a danged Prelude with a larger grille opening...

They all have headlights, bumper, grille, fog lights, outside mirrors, windshield... I suppose what has everyone's panties in a wad is the angularity of the design elements, especially the headlights. Go figure. I hesitate to draw too many conclusions from a grand total of two sketches of a vehicle that is years off. Who did the red Futura, anyway? Is that from FoMoCo, or was someone daydreaming?

·
I am Teds custom title. Not anything like the one
2,916 Posts
i pray thats not what its going to look like
,what the hell is with the Triangular headlight assemblies!?!?,prelude,altima,maxima,Evo9 concept...Wtf?!?

·
Registered
6,296 Posts
i pray thats not what its going to look like
,what the hell is with the Triangular headlight assemblies!?!?,prelude,altima,maxima,Evo9 concept...Wtf?!?
huh? those headlights aren't triangular. your Focus's headlights are more triangular than that

·
Registered
688 Posts
gotta remember it's just a drawing; it may and probably will change when it goes into production. Is this going to be an actual production car (the svt version)?

·
Registered
4,007 Posts
Psst….

My brother in law is involved with the Futura project; He is one of the project managers.

He has been flying back and forth from Detroit to Japan and to Mexico and has been working like a dog to move the project toward Job 1.

Based on the Mazda 6. Says it’s coming along well and that the car is going to handle well.

It’s my guess that any SVT input at this point is wishful thinking, especially before the car has been released and circulated in stock form.

·
Registered
98 Posts
Thing I don't understand is.. how can one foreign company sue another foreign company? I thought all lawsuits were self contained inside it's own country...

...case in point, people in America trying to sue Osama Bin Laden for organizing the destruction of the planes and the death of their family... (of course there is a difference between this and copyright infringment).

Secondly... who would want to take a chance and sue Honda? LoL.

·
Registered
19,264 Posts
Secondly... who would want to take a chance and sue Honda? LoL.
You'd sue American Honda Motor Company...

Anyone conducting business or having any holdings in a country are capable of being sued.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts