Ford Focus Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
729 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i was diggin through the october issue of sport compact car and seen the cervinis add with the new focus kit,,,they want 2 grand for the thing!!
..u get front and rear wraps,skirts, a 3 piece mid wing, and a roof wing,,along with the mach 5 hood,,,i went to the website and didnt see anything about it,,,,i hope they offer this piece by piece cuz i dont really want my car to be all cervinis on the outside if i do decide to go with this kit,,,,just an fyi

·
Registered
550 Posts
i did the same thing and didn't see anything on the site. i don't think that you have to worry about going all cervini's. if you get the new mag, Focus Fanatics. you can see prices for individual parts on the addy page. the only thing that they don't have listed is the eyebrow for the headlights, which i think are the tightest part of the kit. it's page 31 if you have the mag. the kit is tight.

·
Registered
729 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
i cant find any place around here that sells that mag,,,,iv been to every mag store i can think of all week and cant find it
...so i settled for scc.

·
Registered
1,450 Posts
i called them a few weeks ago and they said they were shooting for a release date of september 20th! i want the whole damn kit!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
280 Posts
i just want the hood

1 - 6 of 6 Posts