Ford Focus Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
217 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i just blew a hole in my intake manifold and am looking into getting a 2000 year model intake manifold i know FC ports these manifolds but does anyone know were i can get one of these manifold were i don't have to wait more than a few (3 or 4) days.

thanks,
David

[ 11-16-2002, 07:34 PM: Message edited by: boostenzx3 ]

·
Registered
1,945 Posts
yeah, steal it off a yr 2000 car...
you're asking for a lot to get anything in less than 3 days that you cant buy at pep boys.

PM CTZX3, he's got them and can port them. maybe he can work with you on next day air or something.

[ 11-16-2002, 08:10 PM: Message edited by: FocusOnPunk ]

·
Registered
217 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
well the reason i need one fast is cause i got 2 jobs and have to have my car so thats why i am in a hurry but anyways i have talked to him and he said $225 ported and shipted to my house whitch i would pay but he said he will not have any intakes till a week from now and then i would have to give him the time to port it and ship it and as far as grabing one off of an old car from the gunk yard i will be checking on that monday aswell.

·
Registered
1,945 Posts
i came off sounding like an ass i think, my bad
hehe
anyways, you could try fixing it with epoxy as someone else mentioned until you can source a manifold. or god forbid, get a cheap rental. i know how you feel, that sucks.

·
Registered
3,199 Posts
Originally posted by Maxis24:
I got lucky and have a car with the good 2000 intake manifold.
<font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial">Same here Ed. 2000 ZX3.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts