Ford Focus Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Have 2002 Ford Focus SVT parts for sale. ENGINE was rebuilt but failed on start. Car is currently whole and will consider selling as such. The clutch IS NEW (was $495). Actually really decent shape all around. No rust.

Will pay as when I receive interest. No rest.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I'm accepting offers. Not trying to be cute. But I'd like to sell it whole. I think I would get about 1,250 in parts off the bat (plus more over time). Given that it's not beat up. So that's my threshold I think.

Just the wheels, exhaust, 6speed, clutch, seats, bumpers, harness, gauges alone.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Are seats still available? Im located in south texas. Thanks
Have 2002 Ford Focus SVT parts for sale. ENGINE was rebuilt but failed on start. Car is currently whole and will consider selling as such. The clutch IS NEW (was $495). Actually really decent shape all around. No rust.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Everything is available. I have alot of interest. Just getting back to this. For some reason my notifications were off for this site.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Are the factory recaros still available? Where are you located again?

·
Registered
4 Posts
Oh wow, im all the way in texas. So im assuming it would be well over 800$ for the set including shipping?

1 - 16 of 16 Posts