Unfortunately I've found I no longer have time for my baby and want to find it a happy new home. ~150k miles, runs great with no coughs or hiccups. Mods are minimal:

Clutch Masters FX300 (Stage III) Clutch And flywheel combo done about 20k miles ago
K&N CAI
CFM 67mm Throttle Body
Steeda Tri-Ax/F Shifter for '02-04 SVT/ST170 Focus
MSD Performance Coil Pack and 8.5mm Spark Plug Wires for '00-04 Ford Focus Zetec/SVT/ST170
Poly Front Engine Mount

The timing belt was done around 20k miles ago along with the clutch and coil pack. The suspension was replaced with an OEM kit just to refresh the ride.

Now for the not so great:

Paint is rough on the hood and roof. I've sprayed it regularly to prevent rust, but it doesn't look great.
Headlights are sporadic. There is an issue somewhere in the harness bundle so they work most of the time but can cut out.

Aside from that, the interior is in great shape, everything is stock except for the shifter and knob and head unit.

I'm not comfortable with the $4k price but am willing to discuss. I can upload pictures if people are interested.

I'd love to keep the car, but at this point, I feel that it's a disservice to it since I'm not able to give it the attention it deserves.