Ford Focus Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have searched high and low for some non-stock looking tail lights for my 05 zx4. Does any one know of a place or site where I could find them?

·
Registered
3,370 Posts
There are no aftermarket tail lamps for the 05-07 Focus.

·
Registered
3,370 Posts
The only thing we can do with our tail lights is either night shade them, or put in LED bulbs that's it. I just put in LED bulbs with resistors and called it good.

·
Registered
1,992 Posts
hehe welcome to the 05-07 model :)

night shade does look good on the tail lights though, did mine the other day. Do it yourself, an autobody shop told me $250 to do it lol, i literally laughed at him because it doesnt take but 30min to an hour to do a nice job. Even told him i would take out the tail lights and put them back in after they dried, still the same price.

·
Registered
3,370 Posts
Let me guess the usual quote of it takes a day and half to do it? I'm not one for large body shops, I love the little town body shops. Those guys take better care of your car and treat it like their own.

·
Registered
3,370 Posts
Wow I'm heavily disappointed in the aftermarket now.
Yup, there really isn't much in the Aftermarket for the 05-07 Focus. Horrible headlights, I still haven't figure out why Anzo skipped on the quality for headlights. Tail lights got ignored, body kits are dismal at most minus a couple good ones. The only really descent interior mods are if you can snag SVT, RS or ST170 sport pedals. A good short throw shifter to remove the lockout reverse and a few good stereos. That's about it, were pretty limited with our Foci.

·
Registered
3,370 Posts
Give the kid a cookie, he now understands the truth of what a Fast Car actually looks like.

·
Registered
3,370 Posts
No installation pictures but here's what they look like when installed.

·
Registered
1,992 Posts
zx3 is lucky because 00-07 will fit right on with no problems. Its the sedans that are left in the dark.

·
Registered
121 Posts
I have a 05 zx4 i used vinyl shapes over tail light back up and both reflector areas and painted them using the fusion plastic paint it works great i cant post attachments so no pictures . Tag me at my e-mail and i can take a few pictures and send them out to any interested.

·
Registered
294 Posts
You could always build your own array of LED tails. Always an option; thats what I'm doing...

·
Registered
2 Posts
this thread is kinda old.. but, in the next few months (finances permitting) i plan on making my own tail lights for this reason =/
(buying the plastic and molding materials. wasn't easy to find) it's gonna be a lot of work!

1 - 20 of 23 Posts