Ford Focus Forum banner

1 - 20 of 53 Posts

·
Registered
1,823 Posts
Wow, there is alot of room under that hood... twin turbo anybody?

·
Don't Call Me Gaga!
30,267 Posts
I'm really liking that... especially if I can ditch the wing.

I think Honda is doing the tape-on-badge thing lately in an attempt to provide a little false hype.

·
Registered
1,709 Posts
Damn, and I thought our engine bay was tight!
Another failure by Honda to appeal to tuners simply because you can't do anything to the engine without dropping the whole thing out.

·
Registered
3,051 Posts
Great shots....It's a very nice car, but its about as exciting as the RSX-S is (I thought Honda learned their lesson after that...oh well.) The car just doesn't say "sporty." To me, it looks like an EX.

I fear what the price is gonna be on a Si loaded up with Nav and all the other goodies. Maybe the RSX isn't a bad deal afterall. hahaha.

·
Registered
5,396 Posts
Great shots....It's a very nice car, but its about as exciting as the RSX-S is (I thought Honda learned their lesson after that...oh well.) The car just doesn't say "sporty." To me, it looks like an EX.

I fear what the price is gonna be on a Si loaded up with Nav and all the other goodies. Maybe the RSX isn't a bad deal afterall. hahaha.

looks so similiar to an rsx-s to me... this car isnt worth the hype

·
Registered
1,607 Posts
This one's interior looks a thousand times better than the other ones posted here. A consistent and logical color scheme works wonders.

·
Registered
933 Posts
I like it, I think it looks really good.

I bet it does get expensive with all those options, and the interior is really nice, I don't like the dual level gauges, but it isn't so bad.

·
Registered
6,296 Posts
It has that Honda Accord Coupe look that I hate. yeesh.

·
Registered
25 Posts
It looks like an Accord that's been through a shrink cycle...very bland design I must say.

·
Resident Wheel-Whore
10,594 Posts
I like the instument cluster and teh steering wheel. Other then late, I see rice in its futurs...

·
Registered
6,296 Posts
They are going to sell a LOT of 'em.
Oh definitely. I just loved the EK hatch so much more than this blob.

Is this a U.S. only Civic? Kinda like how the U.S. has their own Accord now and the European/JDM Accord is the TSX, is the Civic going the way of the Focus and there is a separate U.S. model from elsewhere?

·
Registered
18,488 Posts
IMO it looks like Honda ate the ScionTc and the Acura TSX added some fiber and pooped it out

hella improvement from last generation, but still nothing compared to the look of the 6th generation Si

-chris

1 - 20 of 53 Posts