Registered
3,148 Posts
Re: 2006 Civic US Interior Pic

Fugly!!!

·
Don't Call Me Gaga!
30,267 Posts

Cool... some new stuff going on in there.

I wonder how it would look in black/dark grey? (The only proper interior color).

·
Registered
18,488 Posts

fairly nice design...nothing that makes it amazing

don't like that high dash display, wonder what is that for..and the auto stick is weirdly positioned like they took it out of the mini van

dunno, civic still hasn't kicked my fancy since 2000 Si

-chris

·
Registered
3,051 Posts

I think that is pretty trick. The center Nav display is certainly a new addition to this market segment. That front mounted display is sorta odd.....I wonder if it will just be for warning lights and so forth, or if they will actually have info. in there.

·
Faster than a Cobra
16,008 Posts

The only thing that I think is REALLY odd is the placement of the A/C vent between the gauge cluster and the Navigation screen. It just seems out of place right there, like it is breaking up the flow of the dash.

·
Registered
2,610 Posts

screams minivan!

·
Resident Wheel-Whore
10,594 Posts

Too many colors. Tans, Black, grey, silvers. Too much.

·
Don't Call Me Gaga!
30,267 Posts

Too many colors. Tans, Black, grey, silvers. Too much.
I would bet it is more cohesive when not taken with a flash... through a dirty window... on a dark night.

·
███████
2,662 Posts

Yea the last Civic I liked was the 2000 Electric Blue Si
ya know...the one with the "clear" turn signals ?

·
Registered
1,607 Posts

It looks like they're running out of ideas. That dash is probably ergonomically solid, but it has way, way too much clutter. A change in the color of the trim pieces would help a lot here. That stupid light colored piece surrounding the upper display is asinine.

That steering wheel is a real travesty. It looks like something more appropriate to a Buick, or a Crown Vic. Would it have killed them to do a 3-spoke design??

·
Registered
645 Posts

B o r i n g ! Typical honda for you. They maybe reliable and what not. But, man. There cars are so damn boring lookin.

·
Official [FJ] Distinguished Advisor
19,806 Posts

I wonder how it would look in black/dark grey? (The only proper interior color).

ABSOLUTELY, my go0d man.

Don't like the steering wheel; I like FEW OE wheels (the Focus has the first wheel I haven't wanted to swap out).

1 - 20 of 28 Posts