2K views 27 replies 22 participants last post by  highlander 
#1 ·
#2 ·
Re: 2006 Civic US Interior Pic

Fugly!!!

#4 ·

fairly nice design...nothing that makes it amazing

don't like that high dash display, wonder what is that for..and the auto stick is weirdly positioned like they took it out of the mini van

dunno, civic still hasn't kicked my fancy since 2000 Si

-chris

#6 ·

I think that is pretty trick. The center Nav display is certainly a new addition to this market segment. That front mounted display is sorta odd.....I wonder if it will just be for warning lights and so forth, or if they will actually have info. in there.

#15 ·

It looks like they're running out of ideas. That dash is probably ergonomically solid, but it has way, way too much clutter. A change in the color of the trim pieces would help a lot here. That stupid light colored piece surrounding the upper display is asinine.

That steering wheel is a real travesty. It looks like something more appropriate to a Buick, or a Crown Vic. Would it have killed them to do a 3-spoke design??

#16 ·

B o r i n g ! Typical honda for you. They maybe reliable and what not. But, man. There cars are so damn boring lookin.

#17 ·

I wonder how it would look in black/dark grey? (The only proper interior color).

ABSOLUTELY, my go0d man.

Don't like the steering wheel; I like FEW OE wheels (the Focus has the first wheel I haven't wanted to swap out).

#23 ·

I just don't see the caliber replacing the neon....its in a totally different segment. The AWD and "truck-like" attributes make this seem like a mini-crossover vehicle, not your bread and butter compact sedan.

If Dodge is going with this to replace the neon, they are taking a big gamble. This thing isn't a car.

#24 ·

I just don't see the caliber replacing the neon....its in a totally different segment. The AWD and "truck-like" attributes make this seem like a mini-crossover vehicle, not your bread and butter compact sedan.

If Dodge is going with this to replace the neon, they are taking a big gamble. This thing isn't a car.
I totally agree.

I think this may be a good seller, and I feel it is worthwhile to bring to market... but I also feel they need a little four-door ****box at the very bottom. Besides, it'd probably help with CAFE.

#25 ·

The vehicle is not as large as it may look. It's comparable in size to the Vibe/Matrix. Supposedly DCX management think that those are "cool"... even though they aren't selling that well when compared with sedans of the same size.

To those that still refuse to believe it, trust me, this IS replacing the Neon. It will share platforms with the 2 new small Jeeps, the Compass Rallye and Patriot.

There was talk of possibly a Coupe (think mini-Charger) also on this platform, possibly to be called "Rebel" (which was the winning name in corporate-wide contest) but it looks as if those plans may be shelved for a while at least.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.