Ford Focus Forum banner

1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Registered
2,847 Posts
Looks like a little rocket about to burst off into the next deminsion.

Someone please photochop this and make flames coming out from behind with a star lighted background.

·
Registered
1,262 Posts
no sir, i dont like it. not that much anyways. the one door handle on 4 door cars always irks me, the front is okay but not my thing and the back is ehh. theres way better looking hatches over there so i dont think this will sell remarkably and if it does, thats a shame. its too...something. i'd rather have the gm hatches and the vw hatches they have over there not to mention the ones i really love like the focus hatches and the alfa and the peugot..

·
Registered
18,488 Posts
LOL

good, its a bout time we get a better styled car here than they do...o my got that thing is hideous

·
Registered
3,334 Posts
<---- Wishes we got that one here.

Why? You won't buy it anyway.
Why? I don't hate Honda, just some their more egregious bland-mobiles. I like the current Si, just not the lack of power and tire.

I like to see companies take risks. For me, the Element and Ridgeline don't work; this Civic does.

·
Registered
6,296 Posts
will it share anything with the new Civic we are getting? Or is it like our situation with the Focus.

I am not sure how I feel about it.

·
Small Car Czar
15,328 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
<---- Wishes we got that one here.

Why? You won't buy it anyway.
Why? I don't hate Honda, just some their more egregious bland-mobiles. I like the current Si, just not the lack of power and tire.

I like to see companies take risks. For me, the Element and Ridgeline don't work; this Civic does.
The current Si can be picked up very cheaply now. Tires are easily replaced... and 160HP is only 10HP less then the SVTF. AND, there are higher HP mods out for it then there are for the SVTF.
Go for it!

·
Registered
3,334 Posts
The current Si can be picked up very cheaply now.
Now, yes. Of course, I'm a year-and-a-half into the Focus loan.

My point was, out of the box at MSRP (which I didn't pay for the Focus either), the SVT was a more appealing package.

This one is a little more adventurous yet, and I would've loved to have seen an Si or Type R version of this rather than the 7/8 scale Accord coupe they're giving us instead. Of course, I have the same gripe with Ford.

·
Faster than a Cobra
16,008 Posts
Hidden rear door handles in the window line......nice.

Rear hatch takes some getting used to, but the overall flow is different.....different is good.

The interior is the same. I like the wrap around effect it has, but I have to say one thing about it:

Is this not the MOTHER of ALL dead pedals?

·
Pron Star
14,609 Posts
Subaru SVX????

Sorry I could not find a better photo

1 - 20 of 41 Posts