Ford Focus Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
OK guys, just got my 2.5 duratec swap up and running then got it back from a minor accident.... (had it on the road for two damn days and got hit by a large tire tread on the highway and destroyed the SAP bumper... luckily a buddy is a body man and saved it bc i was for sure that it was ruined)

It's got the audiophile 6 disc changer, steering wheel controls and a factory subwoofer but i want something more.... it just doesnt seem to "have it" if you know what I mean lol...
Im not looking for bass to break the windows just want to update it a bit. Id saw a person that had placed a factory ford navigation capable disc head unit into a mk1 but never heard if they actually got the nav to work.

I found a NICE double din factory head unit on ebay (i believe it was from the c-max?) that has the navigation and the look I would like. I believe the one I seen previously was a ford escape(?) factory nav head unit.... ANY ideas?

I want to save the steering wheel controls as well as the factory sub if at all possible but have been striking out looking for info on other ones that may or may not work.

Thought id try here to see if anyone knew? thanks for the help guys!

· Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Check Crutchfield they should have what you looking for they've got like 12 with Nav & with prices all over the place.
I was hoping to find a factory stereo from another ford. I know thats kinda dumb i was just looking for somwthi g better equipped fro. The same era so it looks natural

1 - 3 of 3 Posts