Ford Focus Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2,536 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
http://www.toyota.com/vehicles/future/fj_cruiser/index.html

Anyone else excited for this to come out? It sounds like it will live up to the FJ name by offering "not so mainstream styling" and true off road capability for an affordable price.

I could really see this as my next vehicle come 2007

I couldn’t find any interior shots anywhere though…

·
Registered
1,080 Posts
Yeah, I've liked that since I saw the first concept. It's always cool (and rare!) to see those old FJ's running around the streets.

·
Registered
6,996 Posts
somebody is up late.
..ya never know when he'll be around^^^hahaha anyways...that thing looks pretty cool...sort of looks like somebody took a jeep a hummer and a landrover (owned by toyota which probably had something to do w/ it) and put them in a ball...looks like a great offroad truck

·
LET'S GO RIDE BIKES
2,760 Posts
I've always been a big fan of the FJ Cruisers but since retro is the cool thing now and people will pay throught the nose for that coolness I'm thinking they will probably be too expensive for me

·
WRAWRRR, BEAR CLAW!
19,258 Posts
I've always been a big fan of the FJ Cruisers but since retro is the cool thing now and people will pay throught the nose for that coolness I'm thinking they will probably be too expensive for me
Just wait a few months after they come out and let them 'cool off' a bit. Then get one.

I want one!! Jeff and I were talking about these this weekend. If I 'did' go get one, it would be at Longo Toyota. Worth the trip IMHO. Maddie got her Lexus IS300 there when they had first come out, no haggle, best price, and best service.

·
Registered
1,738 Posts
If they keep it under 25K it will sell like crazy. It's doubtfull it will, it will probably start at 25K and top out around 32K.

I would like to see one and drive one before I think it's overprice.

·
Registered
1,129 Posts
Looks tough, reminds me of a H2. I'll wait and see how it handles off road.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts