Ford Focus Forum banner
1 - 20 of 52 Posts

·
Registered
371 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Mods I've done so far. Any suggestions? Comments?

Rims and Tires

Tinted Taillights

Projector Headlights with Halo rings

·
Registered
216 Posts
I love that color. Its kinda like volkswagens futura yellow. My advise would be to lower it a lil more to eliminate all the fender gap. Oh and a roof rack would look real cool too!

this is my favorite generation focus. I didnt even know they came in that color!

·
Registered
1,068 Posts
deff moar lowz. IMO only you can decide the path your car will take, decide what you want to do with it, then go for it

·
Registered
371 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Very true...I've been battling with people telling me that I'm nuts for putting any money into this car, and I just have to ignore them. lol

·
Registered
1,992 Posts
everyone kept telling me i was wasting my money. Then i got coilovers. Now their mouths are shut.

AHHHHH shorten that exhaust tip!!!

·
Registered
371 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
AHHHHH shorten that exhaust tip!!!
Lol I know, I made my own custom exhaust and the rear hanger is in the way of the tip moving back farther which i didn't realize. I just gotta get a new tip.

·
Registered
371 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Updated exhaust tip looks much better

Glass pack/resonator combo sounds really good!

Also tinted the rear windows.

·
Registered
371 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Lol being on a budget sucks so I had a buddy do it. The welds hold tho and at this point that's all I care about :p Don't have $500 for stealth exhaust which is what I would like to get eventually.

·
Registered
371 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
They also look worse in the pic because of a lot of corrosion. they were better when they were first done. Thank you Northern Minnesota and salt on the roads :p

·
Registered
371 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Updates:

Finished Window tint (5% rear, 35% front)

Tinted Taillights with Nightshades which looks much better than the vinyl crap...yeah i know it needs a wash :p

All washed and pretty :)

And finally sucked it up and bought the FSWerks Cool-Flo Race Intake

·
Registered
371 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Stupid Minnesota weather made my have to put my snows on this last couple weeks cuz we got like 3 feet of snow lol

Can't wait to get my summer tires and wheels back on :)

·
Registered
371 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
On go the summer tires, finally!!! Also got rid of the terrible looking chrome grill :)

Before:

After:

·
Registered
775 Posts
Might i suggest Rustoleum Lens Tint instead of Nightshades? Rustoleum looks more glossy and less blotchy. The nightshade looks good on the top part of yours but near the bottom where the sun is it looks different which is what i noticed when i did the Nightshade.

This was 2 coats (1 light 1 medium) and no Clear Coat it looks light when the sun is on it but darker when its not.

Otherwise looks good.

·
Registered
81 Posts
Ah, that grill improves the look soooo much! Great job. I like all that you've done so far.

Only 2 things jump out at me that you could do cheap and easy:

1.) de-badge that puppy :) VI DULUTH, MN = Free Advertising LOL
2.) Grab a dremel and pop some fog lights in it!

1 - 20 of 52 Posts