Ford Focus Forum banner

1 - 20 of 51 Posts

·
Registered
973 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I go for my alma matter (USF) and the Big East. Say what you will about the BE, but up against an SEC team, Big 10, Big 12, Pac 12 and the ACC can't compete. After USF, I'll go for virtually any FL team mainly because we breed football players down here; their big, fast, and hit HARD.

This is a place to discuss games and outcomes throughout the season.

Up coming this weekend: Oklahoma and FSU. Could spell who ends up in the National Championship game! I'll be watching!

·
I'm gonna knock you out, Momma.
1,170 Posts
I'm a Big East, and specifically, a Louisville fan (alumni). I'll be watching the Louisville vs Kentucky game this weekend, which is a huge rivalry in this state. I mean, it's down right ugly.

My roommate is a huge OU fan, so he took me to see my first saw OU game last year when they played Cincinnatti at home. OU looked fantastic. FSU is looking good this year as well. Going to be a fantastic game. I hope to catch some of that during the Louisville game.

So far this year, the best game I've watched was the Notre Dame vs Michigan game under the new lights

I predict OU will beat FSU and Kentucky beats Louisville.

·
Registered
973 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
well...after FIU beat Louisville (its where Im going for Grad school) I can predict that as well. But good luck anyway! USF played UF last year (it was 103 degrees in the stadium...ugh...) and it was a game the first half (USF up at half time) but UF came out the second half and did work and it was pretty close to a blow out.

And the ND vs UM game last weekend was REDICULOUS! 3 TDs in the last 2:30 of the game?! USF beat ND as well!

Then there was the Auburn goal line stand and STOP of Miss St's QB to win the game!!

I have a feeling FSU could pull out the W against OU. We'll see.

This season has the very real possibility to be epic across the board.

·
Kyle Gave Me His Oklahoma Foot Disease!
11,279 Posts
The Ducks Suck! :p

Although, no matter how you feel about the team. Their uniforms have been the best around for a long time.

I'm a huge USC fan and have been nearly my whole life. I'm convinced that regardless of the sanctions to the team we will be contenders for the national title again within the next 3 years.

·
I'm gonna knock you out, Momma.
1,170 Posts
Glad UofL squeezed out a win. I was in the lions den (Lexington) for the game. Other than a few "boos" the fans were pretty tame. Caught most of the OU vs FSU game. Not as good as I expected but still a decent game.

Yeah, the Ducks are killing it as far as uniforms go.

Didn't really catch many other games this weekend.

·
Registered
973 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Drew, YAY for the Cards!!!! the BE needs some lovin now that Pitt and Syracuse want to leave to the ACC?!

The ducks always have baller uniforms LOL Maryland on the otherhand........

·
WHERES MY KEYS?!?
2,743 Posts
The Ducks Suck! :p

Although, no matter how you feel about the team. Their uniforms have been the best around for a long time.

I'm a huge USC fan and have been nearly my whole life. I'm convinced that regardless of the sanctions to the team we will be contenders for the national title again within the next 3 years.
wait what? you dont have a bull dogs sticker on your foci?

·
11,279 Posts
wait what? you dont have a bull dogs sticker on your foci?
Heck no! I've only lived in Fresno for a few months and I'm not one to switch ships.

Truth be told, the only sticker on my car is a One Less Prius sticker. I won't root against Fresno State though, unless they're playing USC or Cal Poly.

;)

·
11,279 Posts
Can't believe their kicker screwed them over again.

Ahhh well, that's why they play the game.

And WTF, why is Notre Dame vs. Maryland on TV here and not USC vs. Washington. Are you freaking kidding me?!

:rant:

1 - 20 of 51 Posts