Ford Focus Forum banner

1 - 20 of 122 Posts

·
Registered
243 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok, it's been a year since the last thread was started.... and preseason starts in less than 3 weeks, so let's get the smack talk started!

Go CAPS! :)

·
Liter-a-cola? I measure my drinks in YARDS!
9,786 Posts
Eastern Conference Sharks! :lol: :p

Starting to get excited, going to the game on the 23rd this month, and then going to the Ducks home opener in October.. :evilgrin:

·
Registered
243 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
LOL Shut it!

I have my first game on the 30th. Can't wait! :) (Pre-season, but I'll take it!)

And I'm going to be brave this year and head to Philly for a game... I hope I don't die!

·
9,786 Posts
I'm also going to go to Chicago for a game against the Sharks in Dec. Should be a fun trip.

·
Kyle Gave Me His Oklahoma Foot Disease!
11,279 Posts
So when is the labor lockout? I hear that's the popular thing to do today.

·
9,786 Posts
Can't really talk hockey right now without mentioning the plane crash tragedy for Lokomotiv. Such a tragic accident. I'll be getting one of the patches for my jerseys when they are released.

·
9,786 Posts
I'm at work right now, so I don't have a picture or anything, but they are reportedly doing a patch that is essentially the lokomotiv Yaroslavl logo in black with a black ring around it and "07.09" below the emblem. Check puck daddy, they had a picture of it.

·
9,786 Posts
Preseason starts today! :party:

Friday can't come soon enough. Heavy rivalry and not having to drive home FTW.

Oh, and the caps still suck. Sorry ladies. :p

·
Registered
243 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Preseason starts tomorrow for us and I'm suuuuuuuper excited. Caps do not suck. We just can't win a Cup. :lol:

·
9,786 Posts
So how you gonna call a mulligan to this season as well? :p

Can't use the first year of Kovy's contract as an excuse again. But I guess he still has another 15 or so years for blame. :lol:

1 - 20 of 122 Posts