Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 69 Posts

·
Senior TEAM Member
4,821 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
For those of you that think I only do turbos

And yes i have dyno sheets to show if needed

still have bugs to work out and there is about another 8 to 15 hp to get with more tuning but we ran out of time and turned it less than 8000

tom

·
Registered
2,949 Posts
damn.....
list what you can Tom.......
what cams?
intake? TB?
exhaust?
MIC with w/injectors size of?
what are the "bugs"?

get that sheet up...under 8K rpm? WOW?

[ 10-17-2002, 04:18 PM: Message edited by: ZXmurph ]

·
Car Czar of Death
4,784 Posts
yes list what you can, of course not all your secrets

BTW I know a Guy in Florida that has 175whp with a stock engine, just header, pulleys, exhaust, but with a direct injection intake manifold from europe which is $1600.

ill try to get more info on it

chris

·
Registered
1,179 Posts
That is quite impressive. I remember talking to you about this a few months ago when you were at 190whp. Very nicely done. Post a dyno graph or e-mail me a copy to [email protected].

Also, please respond to my previous e-mail regarding a quaife. Hope to hear from you shortly.

Trey

·
Registered
518 Posts
uhmmm tom... that just ain fair
What cams are you using and whats the torque look like?

·
Registered
601 Posts
I just find it funny that this car has not been at any Fun Ford races or Tom has not posted any information before.. Or given a list of modifications.

I am not saying that it isn't possible but Tom just stating that a car he has dynoed this amount of horsepower. I also find it hard to believe that all this is happening at such a low rpm..

Eric

·
Registered
2,269 Posts
hell yeah, w/ FC push'n the numbers up and tom push'n the numbers up this is great for the focus aftermarket...lets not bash

·
Registered
601 Posts
I am not bashing.. I am just saying.. If you have the dyno sheets show them.. List the modifications.

Its like oh yeah, my car dynoed 233.6hp all motor yesterday. Would you believe me?

I am just asking for proof.

Eric

·
Registered
2,269 Posts
well i for believe tom...i mean he doesnt have a rep for being a chronic liar....so im sure the car is putting the numbers down that he says they are.....again...way to go!

·
Registered
384 Posts
I can't wait to see the dyno, give me hope. Good job Tom.

·
I change diapers now
14,444 Posts
As much info as possible please!

What were the Tq numbers like?

Graph please!

- Drew

G

·
0 Posts
Tom I am seriously thinking about having you just build my motor for NA instead of building it for a Turbo. I will be calling you tomorrow. We need the dyno's.

[ 10-17-2002, 06:25 PM: Message edited by: ami2fst4u ]

1 - 20 of 69 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.