Ford Focus Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
115 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I can do it. Which model and engine do you have?
03 focus svt
Have Randy (posted above me) help you out. When a tuner says "I've never done this before" on something as simple as a two-step rev limiter...I'd run far far far away.
well Im to deep now lol so far so good, car runs awesome with full bolt ons and toms tune.....................

·
Registered
11 Posts
You could buy the N2MB WOT box w/ 2-step, Mother Focus has successfully wired one on his focus and supplied instructions. I just purchased one and plan to get it wired up once I get it in. The down side to the WOT box is you have to cut/splice and solder some of your factory wiring but other than that you get the 2-Step plus the feature of WOT shifting. (Installed mine today works just like it should kind of a PITA on some of the wiring but I got it done)

Other than getting a new tune I think this might be about your only other option, but about Tom I've seen in other posts that he refuses to program 2-steps as he doesn't think the added stress is worth it (And no I'm not trying to bash Tom either as I use him for my tuning on my '10 and have no problems just stating what ive read)

1 - 11 of 11 Posts