Ford Focus Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
222 Posts
That has to be the stupidest thing ive ever seen. People who invent things like that are probably best friends with the guys who are trying to come out with a 30" rim.

·
Registered
1,321 Posts
ever heard of a demo van or truck? ive seen that woofer before, they toss it in a tricked out van or truck with the companys name splashed all over it.

Jon

·
Driver > Car
23,988 Posts
Originally posted by OmniFocus:
Just when I thought car stereos couldn't get MORE useless....
<font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial">hey! car stereo's increase the driving fun for some of us!

edit: besides, that sub sucks

[ 05-13-2003, 06:34 PM: Message edited by: demonfire ]

·
Registered
5,446 Posts
i practically lose my hearing with my single 10 inch w/ 300 peak watt amp...I mean, jeez. I'd like a 12 for a bit more lowend definition. but same power rating...still overkill

·
I change diapers now
14,444 Posts
Pointless.

- Drew

·
Registered
105 Posts
Originally posted by Vegeta:
That has to be the stupidest thing ive ever seen. People who invent things like that are probably best friends with the guys who are trying to come out with a 30" rim.
<font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial">
but they're not too far away.. i mean, dumbass shaq has 27" rims on his H2

·
Don't Call Me Gaga!
30,267 Posts
Originally posted by demonfire:
hey! car stereo's increase the driving fun for some of us!

<font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial">I totally agree! I love good quality tunes in my car... But my little 8" sub can already make me deaf!

·
Driver > Car
23,988 Posts
i wonder what the enclosure specs are for that thing...

i'll take my dual 12" setup anyday.

·
Banned
6,369 Posts
Originally posted by automotive sound solutions:
and did I mention that the double stacked strontium magnets work to let you put enough juice on these things to power up a small city.
<font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial">Yes, yes you did.

Why anyone would want to pay $4000 for that is beyond me. I guess the quest to be the biggest carries on.

·
Registered
35 Posts
The guy you're thinking of is Richard Clark. He built a 60" sub from scratch. I believe it hit 150dB at 11Hz. So low you can't even hear it. Although useless in an everyday driving sense, you have to admit it's pretty interesting stuff.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts