·
Kyle Gave Me His Oklahoma Foot Disease!
11,279 Posts
Discussion Starter #21

·
11,279 Posts
Discussion Starter #23
Like I was saying on Facebook, tentatively yes. With the drought we are having it's possible they will declare fire season as open early. If that happens then we will probably not be able to go shooting at all as they will close all of the access areas and prohibit fires of any kind.

So lets hope that doesn't happen.

I'm bringing bacon, if someone wants to donate a few burger patties to me I'll gladly donate a portion of my bacon package.

·
Revrent
6,101 Posts
why? can i help you get out of the garage so you can come with us?

·
11,279 Posts
Discussion Starter #28
Nah that's cool buddy. Maybe next year. We plan on picking up an M&P 9 this year. So we may actually have something to shoot next time.

Sent from your mom's iPhone using Tapatalk
Get it while you can. Thanks to wonderful micro stamping legislation most hand gun manufacturers will be allowing their guns to fall off the roster this year.

What does that mean? It looks like within a few months you won't be able to buy Smith & Wesson or Ruger handguns in CA unless you're a LEO or you go through the single shot exemption process.

·
11,279 Posts
Discussion Starter #31
+1 for MSI, but call around and see who has one. Most shops should.

·
Revrent
6,101 Posts
I've bought two from MSI, and 2 from Sportsmans. MSI was a better experience. And they'll order what ever you want. They're great in there.

·
11,279 Posts
Discussion Starter #36
Sweet!

·
Official [FJ] Distinguished Advisor
19,806 Posts
tagged

·
Registered
7,046 Posts
Bring the Wingmaster so I can drool all over it please. I'll let you shoot the Huble Telescoped 308

·
11,279 Posts
Discussion Starter #40
*UPDATE*

So Micah was able to get a fire permit so we will have a BBQ out there for your lunch items.

If it's dumping rain or the state declares fire season early we are going to need to have an alternate location. Unfortunately that probably means we will need to meet at a gun range as any other BLM land would have the same restrictions.

I'd like to get a list of people who are coming put together. I know Ryan and Leslie, Micah (hopefully Caitlin), and Chris + family. Who else is in?

21 - 40 of 66 Posts