2,296 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
40th Anniversary Mustang

Mystichrome Cobra

I love the Mystichrome Cobra!

·
Registered
137 Posts
The first picture kinda looks like some camaros I've seen, with the double racing stripes and such.

But I love that multicolor paint!

-Tyler

·
Registered
168 Posts
yeah the new cobra is very tempting.....If I was in the super car market.

·
Registered
298 Posts
Originally posted by Egz:
Mystic was cool, back in 1996 (?) when it came out.
<font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial">yeah, I don't really know what to think about the whole mystic thing. It's just a crap load of pearl coat.

·
Registered
298 Posts
Originally posted by 02SVTFOCUS:
diggin the cobra, they really need to re-design the mustang tho, getting a bit tired of the current design.
<font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial">I'm tired of the design too, and I used to drive one. I can't wait for the new model. You've seen it haven't you? No?

Well you have now!

·
Registered
506 Posts

The 40th anniversary edition of the Ford Mustang is shown in this handout image released Tuesday, April 15, 2003. Ford Motor Co. returned to New York to unveil the 40th anniversary edition of the Mustang, which made its debut on April 17, 1964, at the World's Fair in Queens. (AP Photo/Ford Motor Co.)
<font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial">

·
Registered
63 Posts
for some reason i like the older model mustang cobra's better than the model that is out now.

and that newer model isn't it going to be a limited edition or something like that?

·
Registered
972 Posts
I know their inspiration.

See what I mean?

~Steve

[ 04-17-2003, 12:21 AM: Message edited by: Halo ]

·
Registered
298 Posts
Originally posted by FocusRacer2003:
and that newer model isn't it going to be a limited edition or something like that?
<font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial">As far as I know, that's the concept of the production model. It won't have 20's or a glass roof, or supercharger, but that's the next gen stang. It's on the Lincoln LS chassis I believe.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts