186 Posts
Re: Camaro Concept

do the wheels, They look out of place,
but other than that looks good.

·
Driver > Car
23,988 Posts

Honkeytonk, i think one of the problems on both of the cars is the rear wheel well. Try making the rear fascia come up from the bottom more, and tighten the gap in the rear wheel well. Also increase the size of the rear wheel a little bit, (19" front, 20" rear, or something) and maybe drop the windshield (chopped look) an inch or two.
then color it blue, put two racing stripes, yenko style, and call it a day.

·
Registered
729 Posts

to me the front looks s-10 [censored]

·
Registered
109 Posts

just doesn't say camaro (IMO). not to down your drawing. it is nice. looks like a pist off sebring. missing trademark front end (too bulky). but like I said, is nice and just My Opinion.

BTW: is that a 3-door I see in the bottom drawing?

·
Registered
993 Posts

Since you like Horton's 3D rendering so much, I took mine down. Just go look at his instead!
Did someone hurt your feelings?

Seriously, there's no need to back out like this... that's just plain silly..

now go back, put your original posts back together, and let people actually see your work.

·
Registered
387 Posts

Hey Man, I Wasnt Making Fun Of Your Stuff. I Just Thought I Would Show You Another Concept That Was Created.

I Like Your Drawings Alot. Im Sorry If I Offended You.

·
Registered
1,450 Posts

Since you like Horton's 3D rendering so much, I took mine down. Just go look at his instead!
wow...thats pretty childish! if you dont want criticism (which he wasnt even criticizing you) then dont post your stuff. i have seen some of you stuff and it looks amazing so i hope this doesnt make you stop posting it. keep up the good work tho

·
Don't Call Me Gaga!
30,267 Posts

Get the pictures back up and all will be good.. Otherwise Vinny will come to collect.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts