Ford Focus Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2,957 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Originally posted by SyNRG:
damn i was hoping u would have pics!! seems like ford is keeping a tight lid on everything that their releasing in the next few years....
<font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial">they are not We basiclly know everything they will release in the next 3 years.

there will be a restyled focus in 2004.

·
Registered
744 Posts
Originally posted by biker16:
</font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial">Originally posted by SyNRG:
damn i was hoping u would have pics!! seems like ford is keeping a tight lid on everything that their releasing in the next few years....
<font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial">they are not We basiclly know everything they will release in the next 3 years.

there will be a restyled focus in 2004.
</font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial">true, but we still dont have actual pics nor the exact production #'s and specs....

ie. look at the next svtf-no one has real info, just assumptions.......so my assumption is its going to be turbo...

·
Registered
2,296 Posts
When are we going to see the 500 and Montego? We have seen drawings of them but no cars in the flesh. I kinda thought they would be @ NY.

·
Registered
744 Posts

·
Registered
2,957 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
the 500 will be sold next year.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts