Ford Focus Forum banner

500 hp focus and other tuner cars?

9K views 36 replies 23 participants last post by  focaljet-1 
#1 ·
ok so we've heard about focus sports car at the track but tell me about some of the other cars. like this 500 hp monster or what f2 had to show. and how bout marcy motorsport and power works? I work on weekends now and didn't make sat or sunday but i came by on fri hoping to see some action. looked like people were just settin up though.

#27 ·
I missed those cars, I was there with my 500hp toy, but no focus though. Nex time I'm gonna bring a stockie mc stock focus with race tires and see how I do.
-bix

#28 ·
BUR_ZX3 said:
The only focus that has close to 500whp would be Jon's... and it was the pace car for the FormulaTR race.
Um you left out Tom's white car.
Approx 638 last Dyno...
:evilgrin:

#30 ·
MichaelXi said:
Um you left out Tom's white car.
Approx 638 last Dyno...
:evilgrin:
I thought it was like 740? :dunno:

#34 ·
well, the focus we bought from tom to track in cali has only 540whp.this is the #12 white zx3.do to technical difficulties we were not able to bring the car down to fontana,and after paying what they asked for ,we were not very happy w/the whole experience.our next attemp to track it will be in colorado,we hope that andrew from gillis motorsports will be there, i would like to see what a real driver can do w/it.

#35 ·
liggersnow said:
well, the focus we bought from tom to track in cali has only 540whp.this is the #12 white zx3.do to technical difficulties we were not able to bring the car down to fontana,and after paying what they asked for ,we were not very happy w/the whole experience.our next attemp to track it will be in colorado,we hope that andrew from gillis motorsports will be there, i would like to see what a real driver can do w/it.
Sorry you couldn't make it. I know a lot of west coast people were looking forward to seeing that car run. Would have been nice to see its times vs. the other cars there. Maybe next time.

I'm sure Andrew will help you get it sorted. :thumbup:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.