Ford Focus Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i have $500 and im wondering what for that amount of money will give me the best hp and tq gain it will be my first mod on the car

·
Registered
328 Posts
go for an AEM cold air intake and an under drive pulley and a chip if you have anything left over.

·
Registered
745 Posts
i have a manual and with my intake, race header flexpipe, magnaflo exhaust...the chip smooths out the power band, increases rev and speed limiter..i dunno what saleen is talkin about...

·
Registered
3,046 Posts
Get the AEM CAI and a exhaust system.

·
Registered
2,728 Posts
gut the interior of everything but the driver and passenger seats.....then take your significant other out for a wild night on the town

·
Registered
411 Posts
I have done UPD -> Iceman -> megnaflo. If you let me to it again, I will do UPD -> cat-back -> iceman. No question about UPD is the best mod amount those 3.

·
Registered
460 Posts
I would definitly get a CAI of some sort. AEM, Volant, or Iceman. Not only will it give you HP but make the car sound quicker...I know that sounds stupid but cars are so much "funner" to drive when the sound cool. Then an UDP will give you the most hp for your buck. I personally did the intake and exaust first but it all needs to be done at some point.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts