Ford Focus Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
468 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The fireball just came out for the focus. If anyone is a honda guy they know the quality of there stuff. I had the fireball system on my civic and i will be ordering the fireball for my focus as soon as i get my student loan lol.

Modacar.com has them for 459.99

·
Registered
729 Posts

·
Registered
2,847 Posts
I'm surprised at how many Japanese based companies are now coming out with stuff for domestics (mainly the Caviliar, Focus, and Neon). Tien, HKS (I saw a Focus with a huge HKS sticker on it at a car so not too long ago), and now 5zigen!! Wow...Too bad the Japanese aren't picking up on the Focus...

·
Registered
729 Posts
anyone actually have this exhaust?? or a dyno sheet on it or anything??

·
Registered
468 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Like I said I will be ordering it within the next week or two, whenever i get my check. I will post pics and a review of it. I am going to get it dyoned as soon as i get cam gears also.

By the way modacar has it for 450 and that planet performance has it for 550. I think i will go with modacar, thats where i got my last one.

·
Registered
729 Posts
i haveent even looked at planetperformance for a few weeks,,,of i woulda posted a price with it,,,sorry man

·
Registered
468 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
lol its cool man.

I think someone should tell them how much they are overcharging people lol. Who would spend 560 for a focus exhaust?

·
I have a golden finger
1,834 Posts
I'm surprised at how many Japanese based companies are now coming out with stuff for domestics (mainly the Caviliar, Focus, and Neon). Tien, HKS (I saw a Focus with a huge HKS sticker on it at a car so not too long ago), and now 5zigen!! Wow...Too bad the Japanese aren't picking up on the Focus...

big ugly orange focus? the owner of that car seems to like HKS for one reason or another

·
Registered
729 Posts
if im not mistaken, Spoon sports,,a huge honda aftermarket company was working on a focus exhaust. and they are a top notch jdm company.

·
Registered
468 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Spoon? They are a honda only aftermarket tuner. I cant see them making other stuff right now especially for a focus. But if you are right it will definetly be cool. And expensive, the ex honda guys know what im talking about.

Oh and sorry if this was a repost, I did a search and got nothing.

·
Registered
729 Posts
ya spoon,,,,i know i saw it,,,ill dig it up and post it

·
Registered
3,046 Posts
Spoon? They are a honda only aftermarket tuner. I cant see them making other stuff right now especially for a focus. But if you are right it will definetly be cool. And expensive, the ex honda guys know what im talking about.

Oh and sorry if this was a repost, I did a search and got nothing.
Spoon? Ask smoe! He already has spoon wheels for his Focus!

·
Registered
729 Posts
i couldnt find anything on the focus exhaust,,,i know i read it somewhere though,,,i guess they were toying with the idea and made some prototypes,,but as far as i know it hasnt even gotten close to goin into production.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts