Ford Focus Forum banner

1 - 20 of 45 Posts

·
Registered
340 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
After filling up the SVTF and the MSP. I know peeps have higher gas totals, but enough is enough already! I mean it's a Focus and a Protege SHEESH!

·
Registered
294 Posts
Here 91 is coasting right around $2.90... it will go way way way up in about a month or so, then tourist season starts. Plus I live by the airport so that makes it all the more better.

-Ducky

·
Not so Photo Master
6,625 Posts
I thought I was going to have to fill up at $2.89 for the 85 octane, but found an out of the way place that had 2.72

yes, that is one vehicle and thats because the pump automatically shuts off at $75 for credit cards, so I don't know how much more I could have got it.

the good gas is well over $3 here.

·
Registered
8,101 Posts
oh quit cryin´, in Finland 1 litre of 95octane is 1,29€...
so it´s about 60€ EVERYTIME i go fill her up, damn!
We don't know what those numbers mean.

·
Registered
186 Posts
Okay trying to figure the finland thing...
1 gallon = 4.54609 litres
1,29 Markka= 0.204396 x 4.54609 litres= $0.929/ gallon?
What did I miss?
we have euros now...
and i didn´t bother to count it but if he filled up 2 cars for
$73.97 and i fill up one car for about 60€(euros...
i think euros and $ are pretty much the same...

·
Not so Photo Master
6,625 Posts
60 euros = $73 right now.

and we thought the taxes placed on our gas were bad. (we get taxed plenty elsewhere though)

what is the least that you've paid in euros in the last year?

·
Registered
186 Posts
i just paid the road tax aswell, its about 500€/year, depending on the car...+we have this GREAT thing called dieseltax, which is ANOTHER 500€(my wife drives a diesel...), that also depends on the car... so we have 2 cars, that means 2xroadtaxes 1xdieseltax+all the insurances +plus dont forget those gas bills. Diesel is a LITLE cheaper in here, about 0,99€ per litre.PHEW, what a great country i live in!!!

·
Registered
340 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Yeah, don't know HOW you guys do it. Your gas prices are TRULLY insane!

·
Registered
1,912 Posts
Requesting photoshop of that receipt saying "Thank you, you can let go of your ankles now."

1 - 20 of 45 Posts